LPW Presents Winter Bash 2017

LPW

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Thank you UKFF you have gave me something i really needed motivation  to fight to stop bullying for everyone and not just for myself.

SEE YOU ALL SOON

In about 15 minutes when you can't help but post again?

I'm not sure Chinese takeaway puns constitute bullying though. Not unless you worked in one, or were frightened of them, something like that.

Adam asking to fight people, now that's bullying. I'm reporting it to West Yorkshire Police. People like Bowler harassing people online with threats of physical violence is going too far.

• Paid Members

Thank you UKFF you have gave me something i really needed motivation  to fight to stop bullying for everyone and not just for myself.

SEE YOU ALL SOON

Cracking, looking forward to the debut of 'SUPERBOWLER' . The superhero who fights bullying by threatening to beat the shit out of people. 

Hey Tigger the police won't do jackshit. Remeber i tryed that crap years ago. Now i have found a new way into dealing with you all. Look forward to hearing from the police.

Thank u foor doing me a fav lad.

GOODBYE UKFF FOR NOW.

• Paid Members

"Excuse me are you Mr Felation Lips?"

"Felation is fine."

"We understand you asked a Mr Adam Bowler if you would receive free Prawn Crackers if you bought tickets to his show. He's pressing charges."

"Hello sir, are you mikehoncho?"

"Why yes!  Did you see my Playgirl feature, where I spread my buttcheeks to the camera?  Is that how you recognise me?"

"No sir, but your picture is familiar ..."

"Ah you must know my half-brother Dr Steve Brule."

"Is he the guy with the crispy chilli beef hairdo?"

"The very chap ..."

• Paid Members

Thank you UKFF you have gave me something i really needed motivation to fight to stop bullying for everyone and not just for myself.

SEE YOU ALL SOON

Glad to be your muse. Yoko Ono to John Lennon, if you will. Ok, so she's not Chinese but they're all the same, or so W3sty would have you believe, the little scamp.

Archived