LPW Presents Winter Bash 2017

LPW

• Paid Members

I am not a heel at all. ANYWAY I know this is not wrestling related but if anyone is interested in getting involved or coming

Venue will be announced later and updated

Tickets are £10

I am running a community event on the 6th May 2017 and it is modelled of the TV program Lip Sync Battle. The Talent Group TTG help young people build confidence, working in part of a team and other skills.

We are looking for people to take part in TTG’s Lip Sync. We will need a demo / promo video to see if you would be right for the show.

If you are interested contact us and we will send you information on how to send a demo to us.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear back from you guys soon.​

Can I sing 'Kung-Fu Fighting' by Karl Douglas? 

Not great quality, but here is my demo video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0%C2%A0

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam ... get yourself a rhino skin suit.  As SO many people have said, you've got to be able to walk away from the piddle-taking posts if you're gonna be in BritWres & you're relying on UKFF to promote your shows.  It's not as dumb as it sounds, but if you bite the bait, you're gonna get a pie in the face.

Advice from someone who doesn't know you at all:  dip in & out, & then say only things that matter to the thread.  Let everyone else have their fun ... if things go viral because of other people, then great.  If things go viral because of your responses, then people will only want you to fail.  And one of them, the rare type, will make an example of you should you prod the wrong one ... 

Aside from that, I'll have a chicken with cashew nuts in a basket for my food order at the show.

​May I ask why do you want to keep this going? I am happy to have conversations on here but I am not gonna get annoyed with little children's comments like you all have been doing. I am more grown up than that.

​May I ask why do you want to keep this going? I am happy to have conversations on here but I am not gonna get annoyed with little children's comments like you all have been doing. I am more grown up than that.

My advice stands.  I got cheeky with the last sentence.  Sense of humour took over ... surely you've got one of those?

​May I ask why do you want to keep this going? 

Ask this question to yourself...

Seriously though, if you are "more grown up than that" why are you replying: A) at all and B) like a petulant child?

Seriouly not one of you would say this shit to my face would you, cause you say it on here but would u do it NO. So why dont you stop making a fool out of other people and their companys. FUCKING GROW UP. If u got a probelm with me or wanna do this shit please do it face 2 face please.

Now fuck off and stop bullying people.

Seriouly not one of you would say this shit to my face would you, cause you say it on here but would u do it NO. So why dont you stop making a fool out of other people and their companys. FUCKING GROW UP. If u got a probelm with me or wanna do this shit please do it face 2 face please.

Now fuck off and stop bullying people.

As I said, my advice stands, & I was exercising my right to freedom of speech with my last naughty sentence.  READ carefully my advice; you will need it if you continue to berate people.

And how do you know I wouldn't say it to your face?  You know nothing about me, but I have a good picture of your personality, temperament & motivation.  There's nothing here I wouldn't say to someone's face at all.

Archived