Jump to content

MMA/Sports Poster of the Year 2015  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Went for PunkStep here as I only really post I the football threads in terms of other sports and, despite his questionable team loyalties, is always good in those.

Posted

wandshogun09 is an absolute treasure in the MMA threads...he should be allowed to keep this award when he wins it, just like the Brazilians were allowed to keep the Jules Rimet trophy after winning the 1970 World Cup.

Posted (edited)

No offence to anyone else involved but no one gets near Wand, especially with those MMA show preview write ups. Shouldn't even be allowed to vote for anyone else really here.

Edited by seanz25
Posted

Well, not everybody is into MMA.

I basically just watch main events but I did vote for wand. Their passion and knowledge could easily lead me into becoming a bigger MMA fan in 2016. I don't think there's a footy equivalent.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

Well, not everybody is into MMA.

I basically just watch main events but I did vote for wand. Their passion and knowledge could easily lead me into becoming a bigger MMA fan in 2016. I don't think there's a footy equivalent.

 

 

No, there isn't. Ebb and jimufctna (did I get that name right?) are also very good posters in the MMA threads but wand is on another level. His posts, in particular the opening posts for upcoming MMA events, are very informative and insightful. And he can be very funny with it as well. I've been a bit more interested in boxing lately and he's also brilliant in that thread as well. I voted for Rick in the end, who has been an absolute constant in the football threads since returning.

Posted

wandshogun09 is an absolute treasure in the MMA threads...he should be allowed to keep this award when he wins it, just like the Brazilians were allowed to keep the Jules Rimet trophy after winning the 1970 World Cup.

 

I couldn't agree more.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...