UKFF Awards: MMA/Sports Poster of the Year 2015

HarmonicGenerator

MMA/Sports Poster of the Year 2015  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No offence to anyone else involved but no one gets near Wand, especially with those MMA show preview write ups. Shouldn't even be allowed to vote for anyone else really here.

Edited by seanz25

Well, not everybody is into MMA.

I basically just watch main events but I did vote for wand. Their passion and knowledge could easily lead me into becoming a bigger MMA fan in 2016. I don't think there's a footy equivalent.

• Paid Members

Well, not everybody is into MMA.

I basically just watch main events but I did vote for wand. Their passion and knowledge could easily lead me into becoming a bigger MMA fan in 2016. I don't think there's a footy equivalent.

No, there isn't. Ebb and jimufctna (did I get that name right?) are also very good posters in the MMA threads but wand is on another level. His posts, in particular the opening posts for upcoming MMA events, are very informative and insightful. And he can be very funny with it as well. I've been a bit more interested in boxing lately and he's also brilliant in that thread as well. I voted for Rick in the end, who has been an absolute constant in the football threads since returning.

wandshogun09 is an absolute treasure in the MMA threads...he should be allowed to keep this award when he wins it, just like the Brazilians were allowed to keep the Jules Rimet trophy after winning the 1970 World Cup.

I couldn't agree more.