#kristravisday

Sheffbag

hi all

today is unofficially #kristravisday

if you are on twitter then tweet any pictures or comments about Kris and include the hashtag #kristravisday

Already no.2 in UK and getting support from the likes of X-Pac, Sting and the UK wrestling community.

• Paid Members

I've whored the absolute shit out of Twitter today with this. I put up a couple of pics, and then found a bunch that had never been used anywhere (either because I didn't have the Photoshop skills to rescue them at the time, or they just weren't very exciting pics) so started delving through the archives.

The pics are here, should anyone want a gander.

https://twitter.com/mantarayjack/media

Been enjoying this on fb, Trav will deffo be sadly missed, shame he didnt get his chance in one of the big two even if just on development deal. 

He's fine, isn't he? He has been posting on Twitter less than an hour ago and he's got a few matches this weekend.

Unless I'm missing something. Can't find anything online though.

Been enjoying this on fb, Trav will deffo be sadly missed, shame he didnt get his chance in one of the big two even if just on development deal.

He's fine, isn't he? He has been posting on Twitter less than an hour ago and he's got a few matches this weekend.

He retired like a week ago, pcw, progress and elite have all run articles on it and a tonne of britwres lads have made posts/tweets about it.

It's been all over the place about how he's done. First thing when I google "Kris Travis retired" is an article on The Mirror website so it's not been kept quiet particularly. Surprised people are still advertising him working this weekend, I'd suggest it's not one of the more reputable companies, although guess it's going to take a lot of work to suddenly get all the posters and publicity stuff redone with just under two weeks notice so probably still on those.

• Paid Members

Not sure that's accurate. He was supposed to be doing the RevPro/New Japan shows this weekend in London and Reading, but RevPro already announced a week ago that Martin Kirby is replacing him.

Archived