The Wrestling Betting Thread - Potential Spoilers.

Max Power

the odds have come out for 4 matches at BATTLEGROUND 2015

the odds are 

reigns vs wyatt at the min is both are at 1.8

rollins 2.5 vs lesner 1.5

prime time players 1.6 vs new day 2.2

cena 2.5 vs owens 1.5

get your bets in qiuck as wrestling odds change dramatically day to day

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for tonights battle ground there is so betting specials you can put on

1 will the money in the bank breaf case be used in orton/shamus match - yes- 7/4

2 a ref to be knocked out in any match - yes 5/2

3 an offical match to be announced for summer slam on the night - yes 7/4

4 undertaker to appear in person - even money

5 total no of title changes on night

none - 9/2

1 title - 10/11

2 titles - 4/6

all 3 titles - 7/2

6 total german suplexs

over 5.5 - 8/11

under 5.5 - evens

royal rumble 2016 who will win tthe rumble match he top 3 at moment

odds on main event of battleground at end of cena/owens match

roliins 1/3 vs lesner 2/1

lesner 7/2

seth rollins 4/1

roman reigns 9/2

God knows where Wooly has got those odds from. The only market I found for Battleground is on Sky Bet. If anyone is interested here are the odds:

Rollins 1/6 Vs Lesnar 7/2

Reigns 1/7 Vs Wyatt 4/1

Orton 1/4 Vs Sheamus 11/4

Cena 1/5 Vs Owens 100/30

New Day 1/9 Vs PTP 5/1

5 match accumulator on favourites is just slightly better than even money. For 5 match accumulator on the outsiders it is 1827/1. 

If I had a spare fiver I would probably go Lesnar, Reigns, Owens, New Day and Sheamus at 92/1

Paddypower always do odds on the rasslin. I put £3.00 at 11/10 on a certain person making an in ring appearance at battleground (don't want to spoil anything) £6.30 back! Boom! They also had odds on two other people making an appearance which I didn't take up, phew!

Did anyone use the 5Dimes Sportbook a few years back, right at the start of the regular PPV betting influx? I have sixty bucks that have been sat in an account there since WrestleMania 27 and am continuously told I can't withdraw it, as below:

"Your withdrawal request has been rejected due to the fact that you must complete the mandatory two-time rollover required (Rollover amounts for each wager are based on the least amount of risk or win in each selection). Your total roll over (including the last deposit) is $50.00 and you are still missing $70.00".

Any ideas? Am not very familiar with the US betting lingo.

• Paid Members

Did anyone use the 5Dimes Sportbook a few years back, right at the start of the regular PPV betting influx? I have sixty bucks that have been sat in an account there since WrestleMania 27 and am continuously told I can't withdraw it, as below:

"Your withdrawal request has been rejected due to the fact that you must complete the mandatory two-time rollover required (Rollover amounts for each wager are based on the least amount of risk or win in each selection). Your total roll over (including the last deposit) is $50.00 and you are still missing $70.00".

Any ideas? Am not very familiar with the US betting lingo.

Was all/part of your stake made up of free bets given on sign-up?

have you verifed your account ? you need to verify via a bill (within last 6 months) or the front of card you signed up the site with. other wise they wont process payouts

what ever amount you put on 5dimes in the first place you have to triple up. so say you put $50 you have to get up to $150 before you can withdraw. or they say qualify for redemption and withdraw without incurring charges. if you match the  2 rollover amounts you get to withdraw you winnings for free if not you can still or should be able to withdraw winnings but you may get admin fees.

(Rollover amounts for each wager are based on the least amount of risk or win in each selection)

this just means if you place 3 bets 2 @ 2.5 and the 3rd 1.9 and win on all 3 the 1.9 will be added onto your roll over total because its the lowest amount of money.and the less rick of all 3 (worst odds/smallest payout)

hope that helps you out

the odds have come out already for summer slams main event

undertaker is 91/100

brock lesner is 4/5

as matches are made the odds will come out dont wait till last min.

all bets can be found at all good bookies. odds change day to day

paddy powers

sky bet

ladbrokes

and from the us market 5dimes (remember its a double rollover for people in europe) ask for details on rollover

• Moderators

And these markets can be found where? People constatnly ask you to make that clear, and from now on I'm insisting on it,

The problem with wooly is, he never tells us where to get these odds

edit: or even these markets

From now on if you want to post in these betting threads those are what you have to do as people complain about it.

Archived