The Wrestling Betting Thread - Potential Spoilers.

Max Power

A thread for gambling on men in tights who pretend to fight. It's best to keep all Wrestling Betting on this thread, as sometimes if there's a big change in the odds it can be a bit spoileriffic.

I reckon Mizdow is a shoe in for the Battle Royal, but he's evens favourite. They can't spolit the title match with Lesnar 5/6 and Reigns Evens.

Paddy Power have a market on whether Rock will make an appearance. He's 4/9 to do so, and I reckon that's a shoe in.

Throw in Undertaker at 2/7 and that's a decent accumulator of Reigns, Taker, Mizdow, Rock at around 6/1.

Any more?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here are some other bets that people can get for wrestlemania

all 5 titles to change hands 5/1

cm punk to make apperance 5/1

total combined falls from the ladder during IC title match over 16.5 8/11 under 16.5 evens

total lenth of undertakers entrance from first gong of entrance music to opening bell over 4 min 45 secs 2/5 under 4 mins 45 secs 7/4

the winner of battle royal thank or dedicate win to andre the giant yes 7/2

will there be a guest commentator during wrestlemania anytime during show - yes 3/1

dean ambrose at 4/1 + brock at 13/8 are 2 bets i feel worth a look and shamus at 3/1 is worth a few pound

• Paid Members

So what happens with the Main Event? Do those who backed either Reigns or Brock both lose?

Get your money back on a single bet I think. As for accumulators, last time something like this happened, they treated the match as they would a non-runner and paid out as normal on the odds of the rest of your selections.

I bloody hope that happens anyway as I have a winning accumulator that had the winner of the battle royal, winner of Cena/Rusev and winner of the Main Event that returns some decent money, even without that match.

EDIT- Can confirm the above, Paddy Power have marked the offending match as void and paid me out on the rest of my bet. 65 quid better off :D

• Paid Members

Won £20 from a £2 stake with my accumulator at Paddy Power. I had Lesnar for the main event, which was treated as void and they paid out on the rest.

I had Bryan, Triple H, Cena, Undertaker and Lesnar. Triple H was the only pick that made the bet worthwhile as he was 7/2 underdog when I placed the bet a few days ago. Obviously the bookies caught wind of WWE's plans closer to the event as there was a massive swing in the odds, with Triple H becoming the heavy favourite. I was pretty pissed off to hear about that as it's pretty much a nailed-on spoiler when that happens. 

with betting on wrestling its a good idea to place your bets as soon as they come out as that way youll get the bet odds for the one you may want. a idea is back out siders as the odds can change for something like 6/1 to 2/5 by the morning of the show and get even worse as day go's on.

Archived