The Wrestling Betting Thread - Potential Spoilers.

Max Power

• Paid Members

Fuck me there basically thinking its a coin flip. The only way they should be doing this fued is Brock wrecking Taker at Summerslam leading to Taker questioning if he still has what it takes to compete at this level anymore and him needing to prove himself with one last match at Mania. The opponent I would be open but possibly a Rusev.

Fuck me there basically thinking its a coin flip. The only way they should be doing this fued is Brock wrecking Taker at Summerslam leading to Taker questioning if he still has what it takes to compete at this level anymore and him needing to prove himself with one last match at Mania. The opponent I would be open but possibly a Rusev.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

here is a intresting bet for wrestlemania 32 (so now narrows down picks for the royal rumble 2016 match)

WRESTLEMANIA 32 BETTING

wwe world title match

seth rolling 21/10 VS dean ambrose 6/5 VS roman reigns 15/8 - paddy power

SUMMERSLAM 2015 BETTING

undertaker 1/2 VS lesner 7/5 - wooly the greek

undertaker by pinfal 63/100 - wooly the greek

lesner by pinfall 81/50 - wooly the greek

either to win buy DQ 3/1 - wooly the greek

draw 8/1- wooly the greek

lesner by submission 33/1 - wooly the greek

undertaker by submission 25/1 - wooly the greek

seth rollins 3/10 VS john cena 9/4 - wooly the greek

brought to you by

coral

paddy power

sky bet

wooly the greek

5dimes

ladbrokes

now you can get odds on NXT takeover : brooklin the night before summerslam

jushin 'thunder' liger 5/4 vs tyler breeze 4/7 - paddy power

NXT title match - sasha banks 7/4 vs bayley 2/5 - paddy power

tag title match - blake and murphy 4/6 vs the vaudavillains 11/10 - paddy power

NXT ladder title match - kevin owens 15/8 vs finn balor 4/11 - paddy power

brought to you by

coral

paddy power

sky bet

wooly the greek

5dimes

ladbrokes

• Moderators

It's not even tips, it's just saying what the odds are. People can and would find that themselves, and it doesn't say which bookie the odds come from, just a list at the bottom of five bookmakers along with a fool at the end for what is only 4 matches.

A correct way would be "Ladbrokes offer 8/11 on Butch stopping Wooly posting in this thread if he doesn't learn how to do it properly and calling himself The Greek despite not offering any the Jimmy The Greek like features, for example - actually Tipping. It annoys Butch greatly according to the form guide, especially that idiotic Greek stuff. So I'd put your money on that unless things change'".

Owens wont win mate

My thinking was that Owens could be the exact type of dickhead (character trait) to be the first two time champ. But after putting the bet on I realised how much that'd be killing Balor and that isn't happening.

now you can get odds on NXT takeover : brooklin the night before summerslam

NXT ladder title match - kevin owens 15/8 vs finn balor 4/11 - paddy power

brought to you by

coral

paddy power

sky bet

wooly the greek

5dimes

ladbrokes

Skybet have no wrestling listed until much closer to the event, so you're just quoting betting places not the place you got the odds?  :glare:

ok my bad i can see how people on here can get confused so here it is for NXT takeover brooklin

NXT ladder title match - kevin owens 15/8 vs finn balor 4/11 - paddy power (im going to call paddy power for odds on owens walking out on match during match)

my picks for this show is a double on the vaudavillians and thunder to win - the odds for the others are to weeak and wrestling betting changes day by day so id get them odds in early

summerslam if you have deep pockets rollings odds are weak but a large wager will win a few quid. cena is having a break after summerslam for a while so dont see reason for him to win myself.

the royal rumble odds are out at paddy power and id go with

2 singles @ paddy power

roman reigns 9/2 = £4.40 for every £1 you put on

dean ambrose 13/2 = £6.50 for every £1 you put on

the reason for them bets is because paddy power has

wrestlemania 32 WWE title match

seth rolling 21/10 VS dean ambrose 6/5 VS roman reigns 15/8 - paddy power at this early stage a £20 bet on ambrose could be worth a look and if the match never happens its void (dont panic void bets get there money back)

Archived