Daniel Bryan outtake from Raw

IANdrewDiceClay

Given there are people walking through the shot, it wasn't an actual take, it just looks like it was a run-through/camera test that got broadcast by accident.

The thing that surprises me is that Bryan was going from a script on Raw. I thought he was going into business for himself pitching the David-Goliath story... But seeing that confirms he was saying what they wanted him to say. Which is quite interesting.

The thing that surprises me is that Bryan was going from a script on Raw. I thought he was going into business for himself pitching the David-Goliath story... But seeing that confirms he was saying what they wanted him to say. Which is quite interesting.

Aren't all the promos in WWE at the moment scripted though? When was the last time anyone went into business for themselves in a promo?

Heyman writes his own stuff, and sells matches better than anyone else.

Bray Wyatt reckons he just says whatever he wants every week, and I presume he's telling the truth because he's fuck-awful at selling matches and the scripts would probably be more geared to doing that.

CM Punk routinely ripped up his scripts just to be a knob to the writers and bosses.

Triple H, Jericho and Cena supposedly don't just recite the scripts, although they definitely do sometimes.

Archived