WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

SKY Cunting fucking digital. Ordered the show earlier - confirmed, and now it says "Sky Box Office unavailable - please try again later" And their office is closed so can't call them.

SKY Cunting fucking digital. Ordered the show earlier - confirmed, and now it says "Sky Box Office unavailable - please try again later" And their office is closed so can't call them.

Sky are 24/7 so u should be ale to call them

• Paid Members

Sky are 24/7 so u should be ale to call them

Says they're closed. No number on their website. Wankers. https://contactus.sky.com/ie/sky-tv/problems-with-sky-tv

Also, just subscribed to the WWE app, paid my €12.99, and it won't let me watch from the start! What a piece of shit. With the UFC app you can go back to any time in the programme. In addition, their website says you can download the app on your Samsung Smart TV, but the app isn't there.

All round disaster.

• Paid Members

That was a very, very good WrestleMania. The main event was fantastic. Ideally, I'd have liked to have seen Lesnar retain, but that was booked so well, I can't complain.

Even Taker's match ended up all right.

Thumbs way up.

Initial thoughts that it was an enjoyable Mania. 

Main event was amazingly good albeit short (although this was never going to be long) and thought it played out pretty well.

So happy to see Seth take the belt, proper mark out moment there. 

A great Wrestlemania, shame about it being in daylight, but some awesome mark out moments. Happy with the finish, though I would have liked to see Reigns and Lesnar kick the shit out of each other more, reckon Vince saw blood and sent Rollins out earlier than planned. 

A great Wrestlemania, shame about it being in daylight, but some awesome mark out moments. Happy with the finish, though I would have liked to see Reigns and Lesnar kick the shit out of each other more, reckon Vince saw blood and sent Rollins out earlier than planned. 

• Paid Members

Pretty good WM. Just seemed a bit off from being great. Can't quite put my finger o why. Not sure if it was the sound quality on the network but the crowd seem dead for most of the night.

Absolutely loved the main event though. Both played their part so well. Can't help but feel they've fucked Reigns good n proper. They really should have taken the gamble with him.

• Paid Members

Main event was on point. Executed to perfection too. 

Sting VS HHH was bags of fun. 

It went on 5 minute too long but huge fan of Ronda so her just teasing involvement got me going.

It's a really weird one because it was a SUPER ENTERTAINING show but yet they made some bad decisions throughout.   

Fuck it though. Good watch.

The fact that pretty much the whole show took place in daylight took away from the spectacle for me.

Anyway I enjoyed the main event, Rollins cashing in and winning the gold pleases me greatly. The Stephanie, HHH, Rock and Ronda segment seemed to go on forever. Trip's entrance was fucking horrible and Stings was very underwhelming, I fell asleep during the match and woke up to a group of men with a combined age of about 6745 years old surrounding the ring. Taker and Wyatt delivered overall, entrances again were shit. Lana was looking amazing and Rusev's entrance was fantastic one word TANK, again I dozed off during this match not even sure how Cena won. The diva's match I went for a piss during as I don't give a fuck about them, though I'd love to smash Paige. Hmmmm, can't think of anything else to say, I'd say I enjoyed it overall but it wasn't a classic.

• Paid Members

I really enjoyed that, as soon as it got started and I saw the stadium it really felt like wrestlemania and it did a good job of keeping the big time feel throughout.

What? HHH's entrance is going to tie in with The Terminator? That's really got me going!

fucking hell, I don't even know what to say, HHH's entrance was the best thing I've ever seen.

Great show, great results. I love Randy so I was happy to see him go over even if Seth went on to win the title.

Loved the main event, I was hoping it would be hard hitting and it didn't disappoint, no one else fights like Brock, I love it, the main event was perfect.

Archived