WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

The heat and the money's in Heyman burying Lesnar while he's away though. "I made him, I broke him, he's gone, I'm here, he'll never get me and now I've got someone better in Rollins". What's he going to say if Lesnar twats him straight away to carry a programme for 4 months one-handed? "He handed me my arse, but he's gone now, and he won't hand me my arse again"? If you can make people pay for something, make them pay for it, and I'd pay to see Lesnar finally get his hands on Heyman a few months down the line after the odd snipe and burial. He doesn't have to go OTT mentioning Lesnar and making it another Punk vs Heyman, but enough to plant the seeds and keep it in the memory. Maybe even some bullshit about Heyman fudging Lesnar's contract so that it didn't rollover after Mania (regardless of what he thought on ESPN) so he can be smug about being safe from Lesnar's freakishly large hands.

Mind you, if I had my druthers not a thing would change and Lesnar would be champion FOREVER... FOREVER... FOREVER... FOREVER  /crying terry funk.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With lesnar re-signing i have a feeling himand roman will enter a slugfest and we will have a cash in from rolins.

It would be a great ending seeing rollins hold the belt up high with lesnar and roman lay on the mat, he would look incredibly strong and it would start a new season of ppv's with a new champ and a nice little rematch at summerslam with lesnar.

• Paid Members

"I train to eliminate weakness from my body. I turn it into a weapon"

That was a brilliant video, Rusev has been the best thing in WWE for a while now. I wish they would've done a big full-on training montage for both of them ala Rocky IV, though. Hearts On Fire as the soundtrack.

• Paid Members

Yes ColinBollocks! Brock wearing a sombrero conducting a mariachi band is one of the best things he's ever done.

I don't know how long I have been sat here watching that gif on a loop for. Amazing.

Kill some more time:

3480488-6658202611-12578.gif

Just look at his face!

I love Los Brock as much as the next guy but seeing him run away like a fanny when Eddie Guerrero runs down in that segment is as good a reason as any why he should remain part time. I reckon they'd have Big Show'd him by now if he'd have stayed.

The heat and the money's in Heyman burying Lesnar while he's away though.

Lesnar's fucked either during or right after a feud with Hey man anyway. He can only do pre-tapes, when it comes to live promos he has to stand there looking hard while someone else talks for him. It makes no sense to re-sign Brock for big bucks and then take away a vital part of his act.

• Moderators

I wouldn't have him say a word, to be honest. Do stuff like flip Heyman's car with his bare hands, or smash a synagogue with his bare hands, or something else with his bare hands.

But yeah, you're right though and I am as well. As ever. As I said, if I was in charge Brock would be champ forever, and that'd need Heyman at his side. Just pointing out daftness of Lesnar laying out Heyman at the fist opportunity if they went down that road.

• Paid Members

"I train to eliminate weakness from my body. I turn it into a weapon"

That was a brilliant video, Rusev has been the best thing in WWE for a while now. I wish they would've done a big full-on training montage for both of them ala Rocky IV, though. Hearts On Fire as the soundtrack.

It was great wasn't it. Surprised they didn't air it on Raw. Reigns could do with stuff like this.

Why would you piss that away on the first night with no build on free TV?

To avoid risking a never ending feud like the Punk/Heyman one that almost killed both guys.

I'd normally agree with your post but for this reason, I'd be on board with Lesnar killing Heyman and walking away for a month or two.

It doesn’t have to be Heyman; he was just the most obvious victim that sprang to mind and it can be anyone else and giving it more thought, the F5 on Heyman the night after Wrestlemania probably is too soon. I figure it just needs to be someone where it’s logical that Lesnar get suspended to explain why he’s no longer around when such a fuss was made in the media that he’d signed a new deal. Heck; make it Stephanie and get rid of her for a while so she stops cutting the nuts off the heels.

• Moderators

Why would you piss that away on the first night with no build on free TV?

To avoid risking a never ending feud like the Punk/Heyman one that almost killed both guys.

I'd normally agree with your post but for this reason, I'd be on board with Lesnar killing Heyman and walking away for a month or two.

I figure it just needs to be someone where it’s logical that Lesnar get suspended to explain why he’s no longer around when such a fuss was made in the media that he’d signed a new deal. 

Don't need to explain, just say he's got a cob on. Everyone knows how Lesnar's contract works, just say he's not booked for the dates, or he's in training camp, as he's a fighter, to come back and regain his title.

Archived