Chikara to tour the UK

Psygnosis

• Paid Members

Off to the London leg of this today. Have seen nothing but praise for the Wolves and Cardiff shows, a bit sad now that I didn't have funds to do more than just today.

been a fan of chikara since 2002 and was major excited to hear them coming over, went to the Saturday show in Wolverhampton and was blown away, got to finally meet Bryce remsburg, ultramantis black, chuck taylor and all the other chikara guys. Didn't see Quack which was a little disappointing. The merchandise they had was amazing and everyone put 110% into performing. the 4man tag featuring chukc taylor, orange Cassidy, drew gulak & swamp monsters vs ultramantis, the batiri & oleg the usuper was the match of the night for me, Orange Cassidy has a great gimmick. Please come back Chikara and hopefully we can get PWG back one day too

I doubt PWG will be back as, accoriding to Super Dragon himself, the BritWres groups they worked with were less than helpful and it put him off taking PWG anywhere else, ever.

That's a shame, the first PWG European Vacation was a damn awesome show, Steen/Generico is still one of my favourite  matches that I have seen live.

The Chikara show last night was heaps of fun...

The Fightclub pro show was also really good, for a extra £5 to get in this was a bargain.

The opener while short was pretty crazy, including a insane looking SSP to the floor from Ospreay. The Gulak/MK match was maybe the best match of the whole day, a real technical masterclass. F.S.U coming out was tons of fun and the 6 man no DQ match was really entertaining.

Chikara itself was great, Every match was pretty enjoyable, the trios matches were great fun and the main event was awesome. Really happy and surprised that we got a major title change on the show.

Archived