Paid Members Thunderplex Posted September 24, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2014 I think they have also misprinted the price. Thirteen quid my arse.
WyattSheepMask Posted September 24, 2014 Posted September 24, 2014 (edited) If I recall correctly there was supposed to be interviews with others (Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels defo did Q&As that day) too but someone had some device that jammed the cameras or something and the footage was destroyed. Maybe Herbie can expand on that. I still have all those interviews - they were just never edited. We only put Foley & CM Punk on the DVD due to space, and were going to release the rest at a later date - never got around to it. Some knob brought a Sony camera remote and stopped our wide camera from recording for a minute. But our on-stage camera guy noticed it, and just put blutac over the infrareds. Thanks for clearing that up. Obviously the other was just Chinese whispers. Weird how things come back to you after a while. I remember there was some guy with a Dolly Parton standee and some other guy going up and down the line beforehand with a petition to keep the belt on JBL until Wrestlemania22 and was going to send it off. After about an hour, he had three signatures. You can't even say "they only come out at night" with people like that. Edited September 24, 2014 by WyattSheepMask
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted September 25, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2014 Why would somebody bring a Sony Remote Control? Seems a bit odd.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted September 25, 2014 Author Paid Members Posted September 25, 2014 Why would somebody bring a Sony Remote Control? Seems a bit odd. Everyone used Sony PD150 cameras back then.
Mark Sloan Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 here is a random photo I found earlier. This is the first day PRE-ORDERS for International Showdown, all awaiting the delivery to turn up that day. We processed and packed them, was well over a 1000 pre-orders The location is a mess as we were moving the entire FWA Academy building that week too!We took them all to a local post office too! Was funny to see us bringing in over 1000 packets in boxes, by the time the packages had the DVDs in them it was probably 10 or 12 times as many boxes lol! A few more international Showdown bits and one of the TWC shop flyers art
Dr.Fever Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 Are the LDN and/or FWA episodes from TWC available on dvd?
Paid Members herbie747 Posted October 12, 2014 Author Paid Members Posted October 12, 2014 Awesome - thanks for those, Mark. Since you're a hoarder like me, I must ping you over the backstage footage from Showdown - shot mostly by Dean. Lots of cool footage with mostly FWA crew. 2 DV tapes, I believe. I can MP4 it and WeTransfer it over to you. PM me your e-mail!
Mark Sloan Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 Awesome - thanks for those, Mark. Since you're a hoarder like me, I must ping you over the backstage footage from Showdown - shot mostly by Dean. Lots of cool footage with mostly FWA crew. 2 DV tapes, I believe. I can MP4 it and WeTransfer it over to you. PM me your e-mail! Sounds great, my email is mark at amerchandise.co.uk I am pretty sure I have seen buts of it before, but I swear there is a bit where me and Jonny Storm are chatting and it's interupted by Bill Apter, and a playfight ensures and it ends up with either me or Apter taking Storm down, while apter puts a legit figure four on Storm who tries to laugh it off before realising how much it bloody hurts! His laugh to grimmace was brilliant! I am sure it ended up in the skydome loading area or something! Hopefully it was that show, or it may have been elsewhere!
SpacedNSpangled Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 Name the event for me please. Jushin Liger and a dude with a no 2 haircut with a bushy bit on back of his head. Tiger Mask [dressed in yellow] the ref looks like a wrestler too. the 4th guy has silver wrestling shorts on. One ringpost has GLIO on the pad tape says NJPW.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted October 12, 2014 Paid Members Posted October 12, 2014 Name the event for me please. Jushin Liger and a dude with a no 2 haircut with a bushy bit on back of his head. Tiger Mask [dressed in yellow] the ref looks like a wrestler too. the 4th guy has silver wrestling shorts on. One ringpost has GLIO on the pad tape says NJPW. Did it have a red, blue and black 4 sided ring as well?
SpacedNSpangled Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 Name the event for me please. Jushin Liger and a dude with a no 2 haircut with a bushy bit on back of his head. Tiger Mask [dressed in yellow] the ref looks like a wrestler too. the 4th guy has silver wrestling shorts on. One ringpost has GLIO on the pad tape says NJPW. Did it have a red, blue and black 4 sided ring as well? Tenryu is on the screen now black ropes, baby blue wrestling mat, one soft pad is red, another is blue, 3rd is white. A guy in red shorts on back say's soul. Two ring posts are red two are blue.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted October 13, 2014 Paid Members Posted October 13, 2014 Is it Ghostbusters 2?
Recommended Posts