Schwiiing! Or Ming

Bellenda Carlisle

Maggie Gyllenhaal  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Alright first of all sorry for the sexism this is just supposed to be a bit of fun. We haven't seen one of these on here for a few years but now's as good a time as any. There seems to be some debate in the Actors you like/hate thread as to whether Maggie Gylenhaal is a beautiful woman and a great actress or something that looks like a melted candle of an old woman, here is some evidence.

lqAzl6P.jpg

E3OxP7d.jpg

updide down nose

cGNYHpH.jpg

MYdN9IV.jpg

She was supposed to be the same character as Katie Holmes in Chris Nolan's awful Dark Knight films, gaze upon Katie's beauty in comparison

YBIj52u.jpg

I mean come on

Her hunky brother proves looking like a sad cartoon turtle doesn't run in the family.

APjwEGc.jpg

This is a rather nasty thread. I hope she doesn't come across it. If she does then YOU HAVE LOVELY EYES MARGARET.

You are fucking awful.

MODS BAN PLEASE

Eh? I was joking when I said it was a nasty thread, and I do think she has lovely eyes, what's the issue? I was accused of trolling in the "plop" thread even though Loki was saying practically the same thing.

Archived