Dragon Gate 2014 UK Tour 25th & 26th July : Both DVDs released&#33

Mark Sloan

This looks awesome! When it was said another guy was going to be announced I had a feeling/hoped for Uhaa Nation! 

Cards look great! Can't wait now. I might be missing something but was the second half main event for night one announced already?

N1_Swann_Ricochet_Haskins_Scurll_.jpg

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks awesome! When it was said another guy was going to be announced I had a feeling/hoped for Uhaa Nation! 

Cards look great! Can't wait now. I might be missing something but was the second half main event for night one announced already?

Haskins/Scurll vs Ricochet/Swann

LOVE LOVE LOVE Tozawa vs Ospreay, Hulk vs Yoshino and *especially* Hulk vs YAMATO. This is a huuuuuuge match and the fact that it's semi-main goes to show how special ICMG vs Haskins/Scurll is gonna be.

That three way tag on Night 2 could be as nutty as a PWG spotfest. I prefer CIMA/Yokosuka as a team over YAMATO/Yokosuka as they have history as a team/unit.

Starting the Second Half

N1_Hulk_Yamato.jpg

Yamato v BxB Hulk

It doesn't get much bigger than this. Just days after lifting the Open the Dream Gate title, BxB Hulk comes face to face with the man whom he defeated to lift the title at the Kobe World event last Sunday.

We're talking the main event from Dragon Gate's biggest show of the year, on UK soil, just days after headlining the PPV. Yamato has had a heck of a year and the "Battleship" is going to do everything in his power to try and right the wrong from Sunday night to earn another shot at the Dream Gate title, can he defeat the new Open the Dream Gate Champion "The Darkside Hero" BxB Hulk?

And if you want to see this match - http://www.ustream.tv/DragonGate - It's up until the 27th of July.

Starting the Second Half

N1_Hulk_Yamato.jpg

Yamato v BxB Hulk

It doesn't get much bigger than this. Just days after lifting the Open the Dream Gate title, BxB Hulk comes face to face with the man whom he defeated to lift the title at the Kobe World event last Sunday.

We're talking the main event from Dragon Gate's biggest show of the year, on UK soil, just days after headlining the PPV. Yamato has had a heck of a year and the "Battleship" is going to do everything in his power to try and right the wrong from Sunday night to earn another shot at the Dream Gate title, can he defeat the new Open the Dream Gate Champion "The Darkside Hero" BxB Hulk?

And if you want to see this match - http://www.ustream.tv/DragonGate - It's up until the 27th of July.

I actually think they'll have a much better match than they had this past weekend. It went way too long and the crowd in England will be alot hotter for it than the Kobe fans were.

Tozawa vs. Will is a beast of a match to kick off the whole weekend. That's shot right up to near the top of the list of things I'm looking forward to. I prefer the tag with CIMA instead of YAMATO and I like ICMG getting the main event slot where they'll probably tear the house down.

As for Saturday, the three way tag should be pretty wild as everyone's saying. Yoshino is one of Hulk's better opponents so I'm happy that's a match for Night 2. If I'm right we now have everything bar one bonus match, correct? Very happy with how things have shaken out.

Really looking forward to Will Osperay vs. Akira Tozawa, It should be an amazing match

Also looking forward to Haskins & Scurll vs. The Inner City Machine Guns & Speed Muscle vs. Cima & Yokosuka, & Yamato vs. BxB Hulk on the opening night.

Bravo Mark for re-assembling the card on Friday.  Very well booked sir

Could we see Lion Kid go 3-8 over the weekend?

Really hyped about these new cards, First time I have done both shows on the weekend, so with both shows and Progress Sunday this is shaping up to be a cracking weekend of wrestling.

I have a feeling Osperay/Tozawa and the 3 way tag are going to be the highlights of the weekend for me. There is so much damn good stuff on these shows though to get excited about.

We've already surpassed our biggest crowd for Broxbourne for the Saturday event, there is litrally a handful of £27.50 and £22.50 tickets left. Broxbourne will be absolutely sold out come 7.30pm on Saturday!

More seats have been added but this is going to be Super No Vacancy!! - Order the last few tickets at www.dragongateuk.com

• Paid Members

So, I make the full lineups as follows:

Night One:

Marty Scurll & Mark Haskins (Team UK) vs. Ricochet (Monster Express) & Rich Swann (none)

YAMATO (Mad Blankey) vs. BxB Hulk (none)

CIMA (Veteran-gun) & Jimmy Susumu (Jimmys) vs. Masato Yoshino (Monster Express) & Naruki Doi (Mad Blankey)

Uhaa Nation (Monster Express) vs. The Lion Kid (Team UK)

Akira Tozawa (Monster Express) vs. Will Ospreay (Team UK)

Night Two:

YAMATO (Mad Blankey) vs. Jimmy Susumu (Jimmys)

Ricochet (Monster Express) vs. Akira Tozawa (Monster Express)

Marty Scurll & Mark Haskins (Team UK) vs. Uhaa Nation (Monster Express) & Rich Swann (none) vs. The Lion Kid & Will Ospreay (Team UK)

BxB Hulk (none) vs. Masato Yoshino (Monster Express)

CIMA (Veteran-gun) vs. Naruki Doi (Mad Blankey)

Bonus pre-show: Martin Kirby vs. Wild Boar

That's awesome - Friday can't come soon enough.  I do still have spare tickets available for both nights at reduced rate - see my sig.

I should also have my DVD review of last year's 'Night Two' done later tonight too.

• Paid Members

Very excited at getting to see Speed Muscle as a unit. Hulk v YAMATO just days removed from Kobe is a masterstroke too. Well played, Mr Sloan.

These matches look insane! Going to be a crazy weekend. Need to try and watch their last PPV before then.

What does everyone get signed at the meet and greet? Last time I got a posted signed but I don't really put posters up anymore.

For the past few tours I've had my white, long,thin rectangular DG towel signed. They have sold them the past few tours for £10. It looks great framed on the wall. 

Archived