Dragon Gate 2014 UK Tour 25th & 26th July : Both DVDs released&#33

Mark Sloan

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW. Mark.. Whats the pricing going to be for pictures with talent at Hyper Japan?

We haven't worked it out yet, but we'll make sure it is reasonable, let them know when you are there that you have been to the live events and we'll look after you

I'm attending the Friday meet and greet, but i'm always interested in photo ops regardless. So looking forward to this for sure. 3 days of DG in the South, well worth the trip down from York.

I don't really follow much UK wrestling tbh, kinda fell out of love with watching wrestling after training at Storm Wrestling last year but I've heard great things.

I'm still intrigued to see if there is one final wrestler announcement.

Any of you chaps know if we are expecting an update for this afternoon?

hoping we get full cards announced soon. Very interested to see Osperay's matches.

yeah cant wait to see the full cards. Is there still 1 more guy to be announced? I lost track

Hyper Japan Tickets Bought for sunday which should be fun.

Ive asked before but does anyone have any suggestions for things to do around the harlow / hertford area?? Were staying for the whole weekend and are looking for stuff to do during the day before the events.

Trailer has finished and DVD due to arrive instock next week (

)DG_DVD_Marty_Scurll_In_DGUK.jpgNew DVD : Now Available to Order, - Instock Next WeekMarty Scurll in DG:UK DVDFron the first 3 Dragon Gate UK toursAll 6 of his matches from 2009-2011A collection of Marty Scurll's first 6 matches in Dragon Gate UK, from his debut along with Jonny Storm against Real Hazard in Oxford, to his battle with the huge monster Cyber Kong, to the 2011 3 match UK v Blood Warriors style fued with CIMA, Naruki Doi and BxB Hulk, to the Incredible battle with CIMA & Gamma at Nottingham and one of Scurll's favourite match ups, as he takes on Akira Tozawa.

Cheers for letting me pick up my meet tickets today mega gutted about some of them names we talked out about today if some of them guys walked out through the curtain the roof would have come off.
Go on...
lets just say 1 is nxt bound 1 works for tna & the other just got realesed by wwe

Archived