Dragon Gate 2014 UK Tour 25th & 26th July : Both DVDs released&#33

Mark Sloan

We'll definitely be coming back to the North on the next tour, where should we go?

Couple of venues which with being a bit biased could be good venues because i live nearby:

Middleton Arena (Got transport links from Manchester, plus had one of them American Wrestling shows a few month ago)

Champness Hall Rochdale - now used for mainly church operations but ages ago was used for a lot of things i.e record fairs, plus Rochdale is one of them towns that is starved for entertainment, but when there is something on promoted well people do generally turn up. Also got tram and bus links.

So i can say i have done my duty of promoting my town :)

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've always liked Boar and wanted to see him on more shows so this is fantastic news as far as I'm concerned. First time ever match up?

I saw Boar in a backwater social club in Derby in May for House of Pain: Evolution and he had a decent match with Kaleb Hughes. Irrespective of the venue, he's a class act and was over with the small crowd despite heeling it up.

Was speaking to Martin Kirby after another HOP:E show over this past weekend, and he's really looking forward to wrestling Hitch for the first time. Should be a class match.

Just need to get Project Ego vs Speed:Muscle for the next tour!

Will meet and greets 100% include pics and autographs with everyone at no extra cost?

Sorry to ask as I know it says clearly in the write up and DGUK hasn't ever had additional hidden costs before but Andy said Nakamura would defiantly be included at the Rev Pro meet and greet ticket price and he wasn't so I'm just triple checking.

Will meet and greets 100% include pics and autographs with everyone at no extra cost?

Sorry to ask as I know it says clearly in the write up and DGUK hasn't ever had additional hidden costs before but Andy said Nakamura would defiantly be included at the Rev Pro meet and greet ticket price and he wasn't so I'm just triple checking.

There is no additional costs involved. 8x10's are available at an additional cost and talents own merchandise will be available.

If ever anybody asks you for payment for signing something or for a picture then please speak with one of the staff and they will alert me or somebody else on the team and we'll get it rectified.

To my knowledge nobody has asked for anything additional at our events and I would be very unhappy to hear this is the case.

There is no additional costs involved. 8x10's are available at an additional cost and talents own merchandise will be available.

If ever anybody asks you for payment for signing something or for a picture then please speak with one of the staff and they will alert me or somebody else on the team and we'll get it rectified.

To my knowledge nobody has asked for anything additional at our events and I would be very unhappy to hear this is the case.

Thanks Mark, I thought that would be the case as it always has been in past experience, just been stung recently and wanted to make sure.

Andy said Nakamura would defiantly be included at the Rev Pro meet and greet ticket price and he wasn't so I'm just triple checking.

As I am sure you are aware, I can't speak on his behalf or officially but I am under the impression Andy did not know this was occuring, the same with Adam Cole charging for photos.

Andy said Nakamura would defiantly be included at the Rev Pro meet and greet ticket price and he wasn't so I'm just triple checking.

As I am sure you are aware, I can't speak on his behalf or officially but I am under the impression Andy did not know this was occuring, the same with Adam Cole charging for photos.

That's what Andy said after the previous York Hall show when Lethal, Dutt, Young Buck and Colt were all charging and he said it wouldn't happen again and said Nakamura specifically wouldn't be charging. Obviously this wasn't the case, it was raised as an issue on the day to Rev Pro staff and we were told to email Andy but he has been ignoring emails about the matter.

That's what Andy said after the previous York Hall show when Lethal, Dutt, Young Buck and Colt were all charging and he said it wouldn't happen again and said Nakamura specifically wouldn't be charging. Obviously this wasn't the case, it was raised as an issue on the day to Rev Pro staff and we were told to email Andy but he has been ignoring emails about the matter.

That isn't acceptable at all,

i'll speak with Andy and see what the situation is but as I said I can only speak from what I know. I saw somebody on here I think saying "I think he was charging because it was a photo with the title belt" which I personally find incredible that it could be justified in any way.

Not that it helps, but in all of the incidents you have mentioned I don't believe any of the money went to Andy and I don't think he was aware or involved in that. It definately wasn't organised by him either - Who told you to email Andy after the event?

Sorry you seem to have had a bad experience a few times regarding it. Personally I hope it gets resolved for future ones.

We spoke at length after the event regarding things like the spitting and incidents in the crowd he is focused on making sure things like that don't occur again.

Archived