Dragon Gate 2014 UK Tour 25th & 26th July : Both DVDs released&#33

Mark Sloan

I'm really struggling to find a hotel within a couple of minutes walk from the Civic Hall, can anyone recommend one?
A couple of minutes WALK?! Yeah, until someone actually builds one in Broxbourne or Hoddesdon you're out of luck. I think Cheshunt or Harlow are technically the nearest places. I always stay in London and make the short train ride up to Broxbourne, trains go direct from Liverpool Street and/or Stratford...

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went for Cheshunt but yeah was a debate between the two. Any idea if breakfast is included for free at Travelodge, if not, worth doing? and failing that...any food recommendations in Cheshunt/Broxbourne?P.s. Mark: Is there an ETA for an update?

Cheers for letting me pick up my meet tickets today mega gutted about some of them names we talked out about today if some of them guys walked out through the curtain the roof would have come off.
Go on...
lets just say 1 is nxt bound 1 works for tna & the other just got realesed by wwe
Devitt, Low Ki and Sydal?Anyone else find it crazy that the Friday night show is only 8 days away now? In fact at this hour it'll even be over!

Cheers for letting me pick up my meet tickets today mega gutted about some of them names we talked out about today if some of them guys walked out through the curtain the roof would have come off.
Go on...
lets just say 1 is nxt bound 1 works for tna & the other just got realesed by wwe
Devitt, Low Ki and Sydal?Anyone else find it crazy that the Friday night show is only 8 days away now? In fact at this hour it'll even be over!
Aye, that what I assumed too. Man, it's so close so I just REALLLLY wan a know the final card etc so I can show the lady. If only we had an window of when we might know more...

I went for Cheshunt but yeah was a debate between the two. Any idea if breakfast is included for free at Travelodge, if not, worth doing? and failing that...any food recommendations in Cheshunt/Broxbourne?P.s. Mark: Is there an ETA for an update?
I HIGHLY recommend this place. It's lovely and the staff make it quite an experience. Trust me!http://www.chinastarcheshunt.co.uk/index.html

I HIGHLY recommend this place. It's lovely and the staff make it quite an experience. Trust me!http://www.chinastarcheshunt.co.uk/index.html
Hmm, looks good! Question is though, do you tend to hit these places before or after the shows?

Hmm, looks good! Question is though, do you tend to hit these places before or after the shows?
only been once and it was when my mate who lives near there was dropping me at me hotel after the last Rev Pro show. I reckon I'll hit it multiple times over the weekend haha!

• Paid Members
I'm really struggling to find a hotel within a couple of minutes walk from the Civic Hall, can anyone recommend one?
A couple of minutes WALK?! Yeah, until someone actually builds one in Broxbourne or Hoddesdon you're out of luck. I think Cheshunt or Harlow are technically the nearest places. I always stay in London and make the short train ride up to Broxbourne, trains go direct from Liverpool Street and/or Stratford...
Yep, central London has always usually been the option I

still waiting for the full cards run down and the final name to be announced. im guessing its a big name as the whole "waiting clearance" thing. cant wait this time next week ill be on my way
That might've been the whole involvement with hyper japan. Hopefully an update on the shows will be coming soon.

Breakfast at TLs is normally about

Archived