Dragon Gate 2014 UK Tour 25th & 26th July : Both DVDs released&#33

Mark Sloan

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated card for Kobe World after todays Korakuen Hall show:

7/20/2014 Hyogo, Kobe World Kinen Hall ~Kobe Pro Wrestling Festival 2014~ USTREAM

-International Dream Tag Match: Masato Yoshino & Ricochet vs CIMA & Matt Sydal

-Open the Triangle Gate Championship Match: Naruki Doi, Cyber Kong, Kzy vs. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Jimmy Susumu, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin

-Open the Brave Gate Championship Match: Flamita vs. Dragon Kid

-Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: Akira Tozawa, Shingo Takagi vs. T-Hawk, Eita

-Open the Dream Gate Championship Match: YAMATO vs. BxB Hulk

Also I believe Jushin Thunder Liger and Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa will be in a tag match of some kind. Uhaa Nation also looks likely to be on the show as well.

This wait is unbearable! I am hoping for a good update today! Can't wait for the shows either way -- missed the last tour as was in Calgary.

You aren't kidding, but you don't know what the update will contain!

We're working on something, news could come literally anytime, so the update may slide until tomorrow or Friday, but fear not, we'll announce it the second we get clearance.

This wait is unbearable! I am hoping for a good update today! Can't wait for the shows either way -- missed the last tour as was in Calgary.

You aren't kidding, but you don't know what the update will contain!

We're working on something, news could come literally anytime, so the update may slide until tomorrow or Friday, but fear not, we'll announce it the second we get clearance.

Toying with my emotions here Mark, and that sir, is cruel.

But Seriously, very excited to hear the news then! Work will be a DRAGGG the next few weeks.

we'll announce it the second we get clearance.

This raises some interesting questions and i think i can guess who it is but i'd rather wait to hear the news. This show is already looking amazing so any news can only make it better.

hi mark im still waiting for my tickets when are they due to be posted out

thanks

Hi,

We are aware that you will have not recieved your tickets as they haven't been dispatched yet.

They are due to be dispatched next week. Anyone that ordered Meet and Greet tickets will not have had their order dispatched yet.

If they ordered seperately, then all event tickets have gone out but meet and greets will go out next week.

Regards

Mark

Archived