Best "never done before" matches available?

tiger_rick

I'd be interested in a Cesaro vs Sheamus match if it hasn't happened yet already. They'd likely have a good old fashioned brawl.

Sheamus vs Cesaro has happened several times. Like just about every other match between WWE's fulltime roster. It was probably alright, but everyone forgot it within 24 hours of it happening.

If Big Dave is genuinely sticking about for a few years then I'd love to see him tangle with Lesnar, I'd also love to see him snap Cm Punk in two.

Presumably doing the same to AJ later that night

I think he'd get gassed trying to do either.

I still don't get why people want to see Punk vs. Austin

They are natural opposites with their gimmicks and both amazing promos. There are plenty of little teases that have been dropped over the years which could be used. We had Rock and Cena as two generations clashing, Punk and Austin is the only main one left in that vein (unless you just want to re-use Cena for everything.) As for the match I think it would be awesome, both are brilliant brawlers and Punk could bounce around for Austin making him look as good as he was in his prime.

If I could pick any one match to happen it would be this.

• Paid Members
the Rock vs Shawn Michaels would be an interesting match, Kurt Angle vs Cesaro/Daniel Bryan also. Has William Regal ever faced Cesaro or Daniel Bryan? those would be an interesting/hard-hitting match.

Regal and Cesaro had a cracker on the end of year episode of NXT. Well worth a look.

the Rock vs Shawn Michaels would be an interesting match, Kurt Angle vs Cesaro/Daniel Bryan also. Has William Regal ever faced Cesaro or Daniel Bryan? those would be an interesting/hard-hitting match.

Regal and Cesaro had a cracker on the end of year episode of NXT. Well worth a look.

Also, Regal and Bryan had the match where Regal got ribbed with the entrance theme. Hilarious viewing for anyone who hasnt seen it.

Archived