Best "never done before" matches available?

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Was mainly thinking about WWE with this but happy for input on TNA and further afield.

What matches do you want to see that have never happened before (on TV if WWE/TNA)?

I'll start with the obvious ones which involve Roman Reigns. Not to pile pressure on him but *piles pressure on* he's surely the next big thing.

Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt could be a WrestleMania main event somewhere down the line. Hopefully it will be well protected in the meantime and not put on Raw at five minutes notice.

Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker. Gotta think that ending the streak would be absolutely uber-star making.

Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar. Never has the thought of two men going at it made me erect. Definitely a semi from this one though.

Roman Reigns vs. Triple H. Another star-making possibility. If Reigns tires of The Shield doing Trips dirty work and turns on him, he goes off the charts.

Breaking my own rule because this has been done but Reigns vs. John Cena sounds like a WrestleMania "pass the torch" moment in waiting if they're careful with it. Still, that's for another thread.

• Paid Members

Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan. I think it'd be something along the lines of Brock vs Eddie Guerrero, but probably even better. Proper David vs Goliath stuff. Hopefully it happens at some point this year.

Also, if he's definitely coming in - I think Sting vs Triple H, Brock or Cena could all be fun.

Haven't seen enough of Reigns bar the odd Shield six man. I watched a tag match they had against Goldust and Cody the other day that was awesome though. I can see why Reigns gets bummed on here. He seems to have a natural star presence about him from the few bits I've seen.

Sheamus v Lesnar would be a proper hard hitting bout. Could maybe see that somewhere down the road.

I'd also like to see Sheamus v Undertaker but there is little chance of that happening.

If Big Dave is genuinely sticking about for a few years then I'd love to see him tangle with Lesnar, I'd also love to see him snap Cm Punk in two.

Archived