The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I was actually looking forward to Brock Cena 3. If they've added Rollins for anything other than to take the pin by Cena then it'll be pointless. Looking at the Rumble poster it's all about Lesnar vs Cena, surprised they've changed it to be honest.

Same here. I had high expectations for Cena Lesnar, hoping they'd redeem themselves for NOC. They won't can't might have thrown Rollins in solely for him to take the pin. I hope not.

There is a chance that Rollins will win and go on to defend the belt at Wrestlemania. Cena vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania, Cena wins and Lesnar leaves WWE. 

It doesn't lend well to popping.

Why? I could take a poo listening to it...

Oh  :(

Surely Rollins is in the title match so that a returning Orton can prevent him from winning the title? Later in the night, Rollins can cause Orton to be eliminated from the Rumble and that's their Wrestlemania feud sorted. Makes sense since the last time we saw Orton was when he was taken out by Rollins.

Edited by neil is brill

Ryback? Are they already having a match at Rumble or is this feud all done? This firing isn't likely to last long, but I don't recall there being an end to Ryback/Rusev.

Bryan vs. Lesnar
Orton vs. Rollins
Ryback vs. Rusev

Triple H vs. Sting
WWE Champion Cena vs. Reigns

Looks a fairly decent Mania card to me. Then you've still got room for something for Ziggler, Ambrose and the rumoured Wyatt vs. Taker match. What would Ziggler and Ambrose do though?

Edited by neil is brill

Ryback? Are they already having a match at Rumble or is this feud all done? This firing isn't likely to last long, but I don't recall there being an end to Ryback/Rusev.

They're definitely still doing that feud, but I can't see it lasting beyond Fast Lane.

• Paid Members

There's going to be someone doing fuck all come WrestleMania no matter what. Dean Ambrose looks really lost in the shuffle. Orton is struggling for an opponent if Rollins gets promoted. Wyatt is fucked if Undertaker doesn't come back.

I still see it being Cena/Rusev but they've not shown any indication of it so far so far from certain what they'll be up to.

It actually looks a pretty great position for them. You've got talent as good as Ambrose, Bryan, Cena, Lesnar, Orton, Reigns, Rollins, Rusev, Sting, Triple H and Wyatt and no obvious direction yet so absolutely nothing is predictable. That could lead to WM being just another PPV but they could do something special with this lot.

Edited by tiger_rick

It actually looks a pretty great position for them. You've got talent as good as Ambrose, Bryan, Cena, Lesnar, Orton, Reigns, Rollins, Rusev, Sting, Triple H and Wyatt and no obvious direction yet so absolutely nothing is predictable. That could lead to WM being just another PPV but they could do something special with this lot.

WWE Championship - Bryan v Lesnar

Ambrose v Reigns v Rollins for Rollins' MITB briefcase

Cena v Rusev

Orton v Wyatt

Triple H v Sting 

That's 100% the route they're going so I'm told.

Defo no Undertaker this year.

Edited by Bosco Blick

Sting vs Triple H seems pretty set in stone.

Ambrose is an easy enough one to book, if he stays babyface. Keep Bad News Barrett as a strong Intercontinental champion and have Ambrose against him at WrestleMania. It's a definite undercard (maybe even pre-show) match, but still.

If Wyatt stays heel, him against Ziggler could be a decent way to go. It's a bit Smackdown semi-main and a massive step down from Undertaker, obviously.

If Bryan's facing Lesnar, I'd do Reigns vs a heel Sheamus this year. If Reigns is facing Lesnar and Orton's facing Rollins though, I don't know what I'd do with Bryan. Probably the Sheamus thing as well.

I don't get the whole JBL commentary on The Ascension's match. I get that they have looked shit and unimpressive so far but it should be JBL's job as a commentator to make them look good. Another thing for me was why feed them jobbers? I haven't seen jobbers on Raw for ages, I'm guessing a few more jobber squashes, a handful of Los Matadores and New Day matches before eventually going after the Uso's because who else is there for the tag champs to feud with that isn't Gold and Stardust for the 1000th time?