RAW Preview 22nd July

I Bent My Wookie

• Paid Members

Definitely. It looks downright bizarre. No idea who's doing what in that photo. A good finisher needs to look good in photos. Langston should just do the Pounce. That big fucker is made for that move.

• Paid Members

I somewhat think Wyatt may take out Big Show, being a former partner of Kane and stuff in order to make a statement to Kane that he's the only one there for him. Possibly leading into a Taker/Kane vs Wyatt Family at SummerSlam. Though I doubt with the condition Taker is in putting him in a ring with Rowan to be the best move. Guy still looks way too sloppy (though I get that's kinda his offence)

Definitely. It looks downright bizarre. No idea who's doing what in that photo. A good finisher needs to look good in photos. Langston should just do the Pounce. That big fucker is made for that move.

Is that because Monty Brown used it and they are both black?

• Paid Members

Is that because Monty Brown used it and they are both black?

No it's because he practically already uses the move. But uses his cock to mow people down instead. And I think it's called The Big End.

Archived