Michinoku Pro: 20th Anniversary UK tour | 18th & 19th October

4FWpromoter

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth if you're talking bringing in Sasuke, TAKA, Jinsei and Delfin then to me it only makes sense but to pull Funaki from this one and bring him in next year. Proper full on mark the fuck out classic Michinoku Pro tour.

Seriously what a cracking show this looks like regardless of Sasuke. It's a cracking new generation M-Pro / 4FW cross show you got going on already, y'know? + Ultimo too... Already awesome looking, dude so whatever you add to what you've already got is just garnish in my eyes.

As sad as the news is..

A tour next year featuring more top talent which doesn't clash with another top quality wrestling event can only be a good thing. Just seems for whatever reason with the clash and two injuries something here was not meant to be. The fans win here really. I still can't wait for these events, Sasuke is a big loss but in the long term I think the fans will benefit with a bigger and better show potentially next year. There actually was in red colour writing a warning saying Sasuke is pending is on his injuries.

On the bright side I think the majority on here were attending Friday and lets be honest, the card is still spectacular and for those lucky enough to attend the Friday event along with the Rev:Pro Supershow Saturday, it's one hell of a weekend.

Refunds will be sorted this evening, gave it a little bit of time so can hit them all in one go.

Agreed Alan, Kenou is phenomenal for the people attending you are in for a real treat, Hayato vs Zack will be an all out war based on the last match between the 2, Kenbai vs. Takahashi will be great, got both training at the 4FW school and they have great chemistry, Bubblegum and ???? vs. Ultimo Dragon and El Ligero will be great even without a replacement for Sasuke that match looks incredible.

Saturdays card is up in the air at the moment, getting allot of people asking me for Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs Tommy End, would be a blinder of a match, will have answers early part of next week on what will be happening.

Saturdays card is up in the air at the moment, getting allot of people asking me for Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs Tommy End, would be a blinder of a match, will have answers early part of next week on what will be happening.

OH MAAAAN

• Paid Members

First I've heard of the issue, completely gutted. I have emailed the address on the website about it.

Anyway, as mentioned by others, the super version of the show next year is already in my calendar, don't know ther date yet so 2014 is currently block booked.

First I've heard of the issue, completely gutted. I have emailed the address on the website about it.

Anyway, as mentioned by others, the super version of the show next year is already in my calendar, don't know ther date yet so 2014 is currently block booked.

So long as it doesnt clash with any major music festival i'll be there with bells on. Would be gutted if i couldnt make it.

I don't know why anyone would want a refund for Friday as Zack and Daveys matches will steal the show and almost certainly be the best 2 things on the card regardless of who else comes over. Zack Hayato 2 will likely be match of the year stuff.

It would have been nice to see Sasuke but I still think there is more than enough good stuff on to make it worth going.

Archived