Michinoku Pro: 20th Anniversary UK tour | 18th & 19th October

4FWpromoter

I don't want to keep moaning about the venue and the unbelievable stress I've had, but the venue have screwed me over royally, goal posts have been moved and may find it hard to get 1 more contest in, if it is possible then a 4FW contest will be added, had a good budget set aside for lighting and the setup in general but again goal posts have been moved and will be impossible for me to supply the great setup I had planned.

All talent is sorted, talent have boarded flights, visas have been sorted, so everything announced will be going ahead, if I can squeeze one more contest in then I will.

Regardless of all the hassle with trying to get these events in place this will be an absolutely cracking night of pro-wrestling action. :thumbsup:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's a day away from the beginning of your weekender but I want to say thank you for enduring all the stress and hassle and persevering on as even though the Friday show is only five matches, they all look to be fantastic matches with not a weak one in the bunch. All killer, no filler.

With a wake up call at 0530hrs a lovely 10 hour shift i then got a 160min? drive to catch some fine professional wrestling! Its a shame about the venue but they can't stop the talent stealing the show and giving us the fans our moneys worth. Hopefully this still means we will get a Michinoku Pro tour next year that everyone can enjoy, until then.. If your not coming tomorrow your missing out!!

Even if there isn't another match, what we have got is still great and to be honest having one less match might be benefical if it allows all the matches extra time to build and play out. Quality over quantity is never a bad thing.

Well done to the promoter for booking probably the best looking 4FW card ever, there are some absolute belters on there and a great list of names despite those who can't make it. Hopefully the show will turn out as good as we all hope and it will be worth all the stress.

Just got back to the Hotel after a great night in Oxford! Well worth the drive down from York for sure. The surprise appearance of the night really did make my night, and definitely made up for Sasuke not being able to be there. Won't say who as i don't want to spoil it for those going tomorrow (i assume he'll be there, but could be wrong). Great card from top to bottom. Meet and greet was great too, got pictures with the guys i really wanted a pictures with, but hopefully will get the others tomorrow. Really looking forward to tomorrow now!

Just got back to the Hotel after a great night in Oxford! Well worth the drive down from York for sure. The surprise appearance of the night really did make my night, and definitely made up for Sasuke not being able to be there. Won't say who as i don't want to spoil it for those going tomorrow (i assume he'll be there, but could be wrong). Great card from top to bottom. Meet and greet was great too, got pictures with the guys i really wanted a pictures with, but hopefully will get the others tomorrow. Really looking forward to tomorrow now!

Stick in spoiler tags??

Just got back to London ... it was a difficult journey but it was all worth it. Great matches top to bottom, Sabre vs Junior was my favourite by far. Did not know technical wrestling could be so awesome when combined with the stiffest kicks EVER!!!

Thank you 4fw for an amazing night, I'll be there if you really manage to bring in Sasuke.

Archived