Michinoku Pro: 20th Anniversary UK tour | 18th & 19th October

4FWpromoter

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes! Could you do a quick recap of the exact times for the Meet and Greet ad the actual show please?

I second this request. Me and the Mrs are driving down from York for the shows, so want to make sure we have our times right. Can't wait for these shows. Please just don't have the MPro Anniversary events next year on the same weekend as a Festival, i may cry if that happens. Worried i'll double book myself as it is with not knowing the dates lol.

Doors open at 7:00pm, event starts at 7:30pm, event will be finished around 9:30pm with the meet and greet taking place after. We were meant to be opening doors at 6:30pm and event start at 7:00pm but the venue (which has been nothing but 1 giant pain in the ass to deal with) decided to move the goal posts, so again Doors will be opening at 7:00pm and event will be starting at 7:30pm

Swindon event on the Saturday is Doors open at 6:30pm, show starts at 7:00pm.

Will have a full rundown soon on the full cards, everything is now in place but the problems encountered leading up to these events I wouldn't wish on any Promoter. Now just looking forward to putting on 2 fantastic cards. meet and greets are now ready but to late to send out, so please for anyone who has purchased in advance please take your Paypal receipt to the merchandise stand once in the venue.

Full card for Friday 18th October, 3 Championship Matches, tickets available www.4fw-online.com or on the door on the day of the event, Saturday card will be posted tomorrow.

: Announced Matches :

Friday 18th October 2013 : Oxford

ZackSabreJrvsFujitaJrHayatocopy_zps5fe10679.jpg

Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs. Zack Sabre Jr

KenouvsDaveyRichardscopy_zps601dec5d.jpg

Kenou vs. Davey Richards

HiromuTakahashivsKenbaicopy_zps99d75f90.jpg

Hiromu Takahashi vs. Kenbai

MichaelElginandBubblegumvsUltimoDragonandElLigerocopy_zps6ab7e5ba.jpg

Ultimo Dragon | El Ligero vs. Michael Elgin | Bubblegum

AsuravsTheLionHeartscopy_zps04b6a9ea.jpg

ASURA (Behnam Ali | Taro Nohashi) vs. The LionHearts (Jason Larusso | Eddie Ryan)

Archived