Michinoku Pro: 20th Anniversary UK tour | 18th & 19th October

4FWpromoter

I've released my Swindon dates for next year already, did the same for this years dates well in advance, like someone just pointed out Rev Pro chose the only date they could get, I run many other shows but don't need to release them dates as I use local talent on them, so my bigger show dates have already been released for next year as I like to plan everything well in advance and think I announced mine well before any of the other promoters have, if the other promoters decide to put on a show the same day as mine then I can't do anything about that unfortunately.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've released my Swindon dates for next year already, did the same for this years dates well in advance, like someone just pointed out Rev Pro chose the only date they could get, I run many other shows but don't need to release them dates as I use local talent on them, so my bigger show dates have already been released for next year as I like to plan everything well in advance and think I announced mine well before any of the other promoters have, if the other promoters decide to put on a show the same day as mine then I can't do anything about that unfortunately.

what are the dates?

Will have plenty of updates next week regarding both days, finally caught up with everything all flights etc sorted, can now focus fully on making the cards the best they can possibly, I do urge everyone to try make the Friday 18th event a nice surprise set and the card will be phenomenal.

Will have plenty of updates next week regarding both days, finally caught up with everything all flights etc sorted, can now focus fully on making the cards the best they can possibly, I do urge everyone to try make the Friday 18th event a nice surprise set and the card will be phenomenal.

I'm still ringside for both! Really looking forward to these shows. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I mean peoples money is their own business and i'm as much of a fan of Sasuke as anybody but you must be out of your mind for passing up on the 1-2 punch of Zack-Hayato 2 and Richards vs Kenou.

Some people are probably less familiar with the 'new generation' of M-Pro as it's not as well documented as it was in the 90's but we live in a time where infinite amounts of Japanese wrestling is available at the click of a button, it's not difficult to school yourself on these phenomenal talents.

I certainly cannot wait, not only to see the Japanese talent but to see a live 4FW show too!

Archived