Michinoku Pro: 20th Anniversary UK tour | 18th & 19th October

4FWpromoter

Yeah I noticed that UK J Cup thing from a link on a lucha news site and was a bit surprised not to find a thread on here already. Potentially looks VERY exciting. The Oxford show in October will be my first 4FW event and I've already very much got an eye on this, I like the promotion's apparent emphasis on junior heavyweights and slightly more esoteric choice in imports.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will start a thread in due course, have approached many of the finest Professional wrestlers in the World to compete in this tournament, along with the finest talent in Europe, some people will guess, some people would never expect, one thing is for sure it will be a great weekender :thumbsup:

Due to the injury of Rui Hyugaji this contest has been adjusted accordingly, this contest will be an absolute war, a fan of aggressive, hard hitting professional wrestling? then you will not want to miss this intense contest, Next contest announced...

BehnamAliandKenouvsFujitaJrHayatoandOwenPhoenixcopy_zpsa40b4beb.jpg

'The Sheik' Behnam Ali | Kenou vs. Fujita 'Jr' Hayato | Owen Phoenix

Writeup Coming Soon

Is Dick Togo going to be at these shows?

he's retired

Will be the last chance to be trained by him whilst he is over, pure luck it managed to work out that he could do the 5 day camp, really is a shame the man retired watched his match against Behnam Ali, phenomenal talent and the most professional talent I have ever dealt with and has opened so many doors for 4FW it's unreal.

Unfortunate news, The Great Sasuke will not be appearing in October, in November last year Sasuke seriously injured his shoulder and to this day it has not healed, it should have healed by now but unfortunately this is not the case and he is no closer to returning to action, will have news regarding the Michinoku Pro shows up shortly, anyone wanting a refund please contact wrestling_4fw@hotmail.co.uk and we will refund ASAP, more news to follow shortly.

Please be aware both shows will be going ahead, on Friday 18th October the card will still feature Kenbai vs. Hiromu Takahashi, Davey Richards vs. Kenou, Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs. Zack Sabre Jr, Ultimo Dragon and El Ligero vs. Bubblegum | ?????

We are looking at changing it from Michinoku Pro 20th Anniversary UK Tour to a regular event, running an MPro anniversary tour without the face of MPro The Great Sasuke wouldn't be right, we will be moving the tour to a time next year that suits Michinoku Pro schedule and The Great Sasuke schedule, again I know people are going to be disapointed and a full refund will be given to anyone wishing to get the money back, will announce more regarding this weekend shortly, as you can imagine my head is all over the shop but I need to be clear full refunds will be issued ASAP if wanted.

Am trying everything available, definitely won't be an Mpro guy, i'm thinking about running these shows as 4FW/Mpro shows, run the Michinoku Pro tour next year when Sasuke is better, bring in top names that couldn't make it this time like Jinsei Shinzaki, Super Delfin etc, if I did this i'm thinking it may be best to move Funakis date to when the MPro tour will happen next year and try Taka Michinoku again and work it so all are available, all up in the air at the moment, regardless the Friday 18th and Saturday 19th events will be happening, i'm searching out all options to make both events must see and not let anyone down, please bare with me, again, the matches that have been announced on the Friday will still be happening, minus Sasuke obviously.

Pitch some ideas, right now i'm all ears, anyone in particular people have always wanted to see?

some wXw guys would be great additions - maybe The Sumerian Death Squad and Big Van Walter.

I'd love to see Jonathan Gresham tangle with Ultimo if he's hanging around Europe after his wXw dates.

As far as UK guys that haven't been announced yet, I'd love to see Boar, Mandrews and Dunne again. Dean Allmark is another guy that would work real well with Ultimo.

Archived