Michinoku Pro: 20th Anniversary UK tour | 18th & 19th October

4FWpromoter

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Just found out I may be free that weekend. Getting excited, are all announced stars on the first place likely to feature at both Friday and Saturday events?

Also, what kind of tickets are left for each show. I'm very sorry if I have missed you stating this, I've only got access to the net via my rubbish phone at the moment, each page taking ages to load.

Thanks again

Just found out I may be free that weekend. Getting excited, are all announced stars on the first place likely to feature at both Friday and Saturday events?

Also, what kind of tickets are left for each show. I'm very sorry if I have missed you stating this, I've only got access to the net via my rubbish phone at the moment, each page taking ages to load.

Thanks again

Zack and Davey will only be on the Friday show

To add on to what Alan said, El Ligero will only be appearing on the Friday show too. There is however an exclusive Mexican star coming over who is going to be exclusive to the Saturday show, but who it is hasn't been announced yet.

a Few Ringside and a few General remaining for the Friday event, tickets selling daily for both events but the Friday venue is relatively small so tickets are starting to run out where the Saturday event is run in a bigger venue so plenty of tickets still available for that day.

Regarding talent:

El Ligero, Davey Richards and Zack Sabre Jr Friday only

Jody Fleisch, TBA, and TBA Saturday only

Everyone else will be on both events:

Shoichi Funaki

The Great Sasuke

Ultimo Dragon

Behnam Ali

Taro Nohashi

Kenbai

Fujita 'Jr' Hayato

Kenou

Announced yesterday on the Michinoku Pro Facebook page Bubblegum

Next contest for Friday 18th October | Oxford added, the current card looks like this...

ZackSabreJrvsFujitaJrHayatocopy_zps5fe10679.jpg

Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs. Zack Sabre Jr

It was an all out war the last time these two determined competitors met at 4FWs Battle Britannia in March. Throughout the contest both men, who adopt a similar puroresu style, worked hard to apply their dreaded submission holds with Fujita 'Jr' Hayato just managing to clinch the victory when he made Zack Sabre Jr. tap out to the agonising K.I.D. submission.

This October, during the Michinoku Pro 20th Anniversary U.K. tour, it is going to be a hard fought rematch between arguably the best Junior Heavyweight in the U.K. looking to gain a measure of revenge with the use of his much feared Arm Bar hold against one of the best Japanese Junior Heavyweights.

GreatSasukeandBubblegumvsUltimoDragonandElLigerocopy_zps5c2dc253.jpg

El Ligero | Ultimo Dragon vs. The Great Sasuke | Bubblegum

Writeup Coming Soon

KenouvsDaveyRichardscopy_zps601dec5d.jpg

Kenou vs. Davey Richards

Writeup Coming Soon

Fridays card is looking great so far, out of the remaining M Pro guys I'd like to see

Andrews vs Kenbai

Nohashi vs Dunne

Is Funaki any good these days, all I've ever seen him do is horrible gimmicks and jobs in WWE for the past 10 years or so, can anyone recommend anything recent he's done worth watching?

Fridays card is looking great so far, out of the remaining M Pro guys I'd like to see

Andrews vs Kenbai

Nohashi vs Dunne

Is Funaki any good these days, all I've ever seen him do is horrible gimmicks and jobs in WWE for the past 10 years or so, can anyone recommend anything recent he's done worth watching?

I don't think he's done anything super serious (he hardly ever wrestles), but he's had the type of high quality mat based training that you could ask him to go out and work a really good technical match at any age and he'd be well able.

Archived