Michinoku Pro: 20th Anniversary UK tour | 18th & 19th October

4FWpromoter

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I've decided to move the Michinoku Pro shows to next year I've decided to move Funaki to that time also so he can be joined by the Great Sasuke and many more, I will still have this as a Michinoku Pro mini tour as such, but will leave the tickets, t-shirts etc till the later date.

Everyone who has purchased please print off your paypal receipts as proof of purchase, we have also had to move the doors opening time to 7:00pm and event starts at 7:30pm, the event will still be wrapped up by 10:00pm at the very latest.

The card for Friday 18th October in Kidlington, Oxfordshire looks like this:

: Announced Matches :

Friday 18th October 2013 : Oxford

ZackSabreJrvsFujitaJrHayatocopy_zps5fe10679.jpg

Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs. Zack Sabre Jr

AsuravsTheLionHeartscopy_zps04b6a9ea.jpg

Tohoku Tag Team Championship

(Champions) ASURA vs. The LionHearts (Challengers

HiromuTakahashivsKenbaicopy_zps99d75f90.jpg

Hiromu Takahashi vs. Kenbai

KenouvsDaveyRichardscopy_zps601dec5d.jpg

Tohoku Junior Heavyweight Championship

(Champion) Kenou vs. Davey Richards (Challenger)

The tag team contest featuring Ultimo Dragon, El Ligero and Buibblegum will be updated this week as will Saturdays card.

I'd be very surprised if there were any additions. I would still like see Phoenix, Dunne, Andrews & Boar added to the shows to add to the UK side. The Friday show is stacked enough with Zack/Hayato, Davey/Kenou and the Tohuko Tag defense.

I think Dunne and Andrews will still be in the US, maybe I'm wrong.

Really don't care Funaki isn't coming, the main guys are all still coming (except Sasuke, which was down to injury, which can't be helped). Kenou vs Davey and Zack vs Hayato are the two matches I can't wait for as long as they don't change I can live with any other alterations.

Hopefully the big show next year wont clash with other shows (check Rev Pro, Southside and PCW's dates) so the 4FW show can ensure it isn't splitting it's fan base with anyone and the fans who would be willing to go don't have to choose.

Archived