Gimmicks that were great

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Fuck! Charles Wright would have been 50 times more suitable to being the bodyguard of the nWo than Virgil was. He was probably bigger and more built than Hulk Hogan at that point in time as well. He'd have been so well suited to the nWo. Kama turning up with his saved head and big fuck off grin would have been a pretty cool surprise. Instead Virgil turned up looking like a spare one at a wedding. Godfather could work to a standard at the time as well, unlike Virgil who did bollock all. Virgil marked the beginning where you went "well anyone can wear the shirt now". Virgil was the Djemba-Djemba of wrestling.

Virgil was the Djemba-Djemba of wrestling.

Brilliant

I hated Papa Shango, but always liked Charles Wright. Kama looked solid.

kamadisplayimage.jpg

Also, he had a figure in my fav era for figures

t2ec16rke9s4zlwbpqe33w6.jpg

He seems like a jam-up open guy in that interview, too. Here's an interesting one, is it true the 9/11 terrorists got a lapdance at his club the night before the attacks?

Fuck! Charles Wright would have been 50 times more suitable to being the bodyguard of the nWo than Virgil was. He was probably bigger and more built than Hulk Hogan at that point in time as well. He'd have been so well suited to the nWo. Kama turning up with his saved head and big fuck off grin would have been a pretty cool surprise. Instead Virgil turned up looking like a spare one at a wedding. Godfather could work to a standard at the time as well, unlike Virgil who did bollock all. Virgil marked the beginning where you went "well anyone can wear the shirt now". Virgil was the Djemba-Djemba of wrestling.

I bet Virg probably paid for his shirt himself...

Archived