C (or D) Show Appreciation

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have Superstars on series link, but it's really shite nowadays, consisting of 2 lacklustre matches and half an hour of Raw recaps and those annoying "LONDON! LONDON! LONDON!" adverts. It's a pale shadow of the Yoshi, Tyson and Hunico show from late 2011/early 2012 where there was amazing matches featuring those three on a nearly-weekly basis.

• Paid Members
raw - friday night

smackdown - saturday morning/night

metal - sunday morning

heat - sunday afternoon

ppv - sunday night

i miss it :(

I'd appriciate you to use caps lock with your posts.

Why does it matter?

Because it's just common courtesy to make your posts as legible as possible for everyone else on the forum. Nobody likes Grammar Nazis, but at the same time nobody likes posters that simply cannot be bothered to ensure that their spelling and grammar are up to scratch. You will stand a far better chance of convincing the rest of the forum that you're not a total pleb if you put a little effort into making sure your posts read well.

raw - friday night

metal - sunday morning

heat - sunday afternoon

ppv - sunday night

Why does it matter?

Of course it fucking matters.

If you can't be arsed writing your posts properly then I can't be arsed reading them. I'm sure other members feel this way aswell. Badly wrote posts show no effort and I have the general opinion that members who post like that are idiots (e.g. wwffan).

• Awards Moderator
raw - friday night

metal - sunday morning

heat - sunday afternoon

ppv - sunday night

Why does it matter?

Of course it fucking matters.

If you can't be arsed writing your posts properly then I can't be arsed reading them. I'm sure other members feel this way aswell. Badly wrote posts show no effort and I have the general opinion that members who post like that are idiots (e.g. wwffan).

Please let this have been intentional.

I also miss the live episodes of Heat before the PPVs. I used to really love it back in 2005 when Ivory and Todd Grisham wouldstand on a platform outside the arena, surrounded by excited fans and really hype up the ppv, that would always get me really excited! Then they would have the exclusive live match that always seemed to be cruiserweights, but always a really good match! I know they have their You tube pre show now, but i dont think it measures up and hypes up the fans the same as the live heat!

Easily done. Slight spelling mistake, harmless. Writing your post all in under-case is a completely different story.

Ok then whatever :rolleyes:

Don't bring stuff up about posts then make 2 mistakes yourself telling me about it.

Plus IDGAF that u made 2 mistakes & wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise but u brought up about posts being wrong.

Archived