C (or D) Show Appreciation

HarmonicGenerator

I also miss the live episodes of Heat before the PPVs. I used to really love it back in 2005 when Ivory and Todd Grisham wouldstand on a platform outside the arena, surrounded by excited fans and really hype up the ppv, that would always get me really excited! Then they would have the exclusive live match that always seemed to be cruiserweights, but always a really good match! I know they have their You tube pre show now, but i dont think it measures up and hypes up the fans the same as the live heat!

Totally agree with the live Heats before PPVs hyping things up. Especially summer events as everyone would be all hyped up, energetic and excited without having the downer of just walking through rain to get to the arena. Forty odd minutes of them interviewing fans, showing recap packages, clips of the city where the PPV was taking place, having their predictions, showing some exclusive clips (such as someone arriving at the arena or a promo) and then having a fifteen to twenty minute match was brilliant. Plus it was a good way to find something to do before 1am and keep you awake and ready for the PPV and so easy to just stick on TV and have the channel all ready for the PPV to come straight on after it.

Now we have just recap videos on YouTube that they show on Raw or Smackdown and then a match, to be fair they do make a bigger deal of the preshow matches nowadays than what they did with the Heat preshow match. But overall it's not as fun. To set it up on your laptop or computer means when you start getting bored of seeing recap video after recap video, which have been shown on Raw or Smackdown already, you just find something else and leave it on in the background. Like last night I had YouTube open with it on but ended up coming on here and having a look through the topics and I get more hyped seeing people's predictions on here than watching recap after recap. That's why Heat was better, you got to hear the fans there and the hosts would chip in with their predictions too.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Easily done. Slight spelling mistake, harmless. Writing your post all in under-case is a completely different story.

Ok then whatever :rolleyes:

Don't bring stuff up about posts then make 2 mistakes yourself telling me about it.

Plus IDGAF that u made 2 mistakes & wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise but u brought up about posts being wrong.

I made a spelling mistake when I said I'd appreciate you to use caps lock (I actually spelt appreciate wrong then when typing it out but corrected it). I didn't say your posts were "wrong" once you idiot.

Despite looking like a slight hypocrite with a spelling mistake, which I'm sure I'm the only person in the history of the UKFF to make. ratedrpoed has began using Caps Lock and Full Stops. Success.

Archived