Ok show from TNA tonight, bit too tag team focused for my liking but not bad. Tomorrow's Manchester tapings should give us more about why MVP is there plus the Manc fans get a Monster's Ball match for the first show which is always fun

Monsters Ball was taped at the second show in Glasgow earlier.

Is Sam Shaw the Imposter Dexter dude?

Angle's neck bulges so much it's quite horrific.

I'll need to see the TV show but I didn't feel on the night that the lighting was poor. Perhaps the most definitely poor sound distracted from this.

Imagine Manchester will get Bully vs Anderson.

Edited by Ant

Apparently, Alpha Female wrestled on Xplosion last night.

Bad Bones and Shanna are wrestling at London and Birmingham.

Yeah she wrestled ODB in a match that took place between the Impact tapings.

The MVP unveiling wasn't really a shock, but at the same time wasn't a major disappointment. If they do it right it could be good. For some reason though the main thing it got me thinking was is him coming in & 'making changes' a lead in to the 6 sided ring returning to set TNA apart?

Glasgow show started at 7.30. They started filming last night's show then. The X-plosion stuff and "next week's" show started taping about half an hour into the "direct from Glasgow" / "live from Glasgow" show began on Challenge.

I'm not a fan of double tapings - went to one when WWE did it with Smackdown and then last night. I was gubbed after the first taping. I think the tiredness comes from seeing the same faces over and over (how many times did we see Spud?) and going from the high of a main event into an X-plosion match and then starting a "new journey" with the week 2 taping.

• Paid Members
The MVP unveiling wasn't really a shock, but at the same time wasn't a major disappointment. If they do it right it could be good. For some reason though the main thing it got me thinking was is him coming in & 'making changes' a lead in to the 6 sided ring returning to set TNA apart?

I really hope they don't bring it back, at least, not in the way you're talking about. It doesn't set TNA apart at all, and doesn't make any difference to their ratings, revenue, turnover, profit or whatever.

There's only one scenario I would bring back the six-sider, and that would be for the Destination X event. Paint it all black to make it look sleek and state-of-the-art to reflect the style of the wrestling the division is supposed to represent, and make a big deal of the idea that matches in it will take on a different feel and be more dangerous in kayfabe - not true, but it doesn't need to be.

Example:

"The X-Division is where TNA stars push the boundaries of human capacity, where only the bravest and most reckless daredevils in wrestling are prepared to fight. The innovation and mind-bending feats of athleticism performed by these wrestlers are unparalleled in the entire world of wrestling.

Now, for the one night of the year, the battleground where it all began, the HeXagon, makes its return at Destination X. Even the X-Division athletes find this structure too intense to handle, but they will all tell you: the risk is worth the reward.

As if that weren't enough, we've added a cage for the main event - The Six Sides Of Steel. Think a cage match is brutal? You haven't seen brutal. More sides, more wrestlers, more steel, more PAIN. This isn't brutal, it's HeXtreme."

Alright, it may be a bit pony, but you get the general thrust of how I'd push it.

Edited by Carbomb

Dunno if next year's tour has already been mentioned? On general sale next Friday, with the normal pre-sale's bespoke to venues etc.

The current plan indicates that only London will be a TV taping. And it will feature an Ultimate X match. Glasgow and Manchester will apparently be house shows.

It's a pity they don't attempt a June tour to test the water on whether there is an appetite for more shows. I'm confident that they must have made money last night (or if it's the case the party that bought the show in made money).