• Paid Members

I'll be honest - subjecting the world to more of those two vs each other after the week-long matches they had in ROH certainly would make you a dick in my eyes. They accomplished the Cena v Orton effect of "I never want to see these men wrestle again" in the space of two matches in 2011, as opposed to the couple of years of collisions that the former had.

• Paid Members
Just seen last week's Impact. Different tastes or no different tastes, it really takes some doing to have a wrestling show with Eddie Edwards vs Davey Richards and Samoa Joe vs Austin Aries and the show be shit.

I've seen two Samoa Joe vs Austin Aries matches previously. Two of the best matches I've seen in the last decade. The one in 2004 was scortching hot, with Aries finally dethroning the 2 year undefeated Joe. And 2 years ago when they set the tone for arguably TNA's best ever PPV. I didnt see the one on Impact, but heard the crowd were dead and both looked like they were doing a legends match on a WWF house show in 1986. Shame how TNA's wrestlers are so unmotivated due to how bad a shape the company is in.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Just seen last week's Impact. Different tastes or no different tastes, it really takes some doing to have a wrestling show with Eddie Edwards vs Davey Richards and Samoa Joe vs Austin Aries and the show be shit.

I've seen two Samoa Joe vs Austin Aries matches previously. Two of the best matches I've seen in the last decade. The one in 2004 was scortching hot, with Aries finally dethroning the 2 year undefeated Joe. And 2 years ago when they set the tone for arguably TNA's best ever PPV. I didnt see the one on Impact, but heard the crowd were dead and both looked like they were doing a legends match on a WWF house show in 1986. Shame how TNA's wrestlers are so unmotivated due to how bad a shape the company is in.

The "legends match" style was due to them not wanting to actually hurt each other, so they were just doing holds. It did make sense tbh. It was shit, but it made sense.

Edited by PSF

Eddie Edwards vs Davey Richards

Why are the Wolves fighting each other? Please tell me TNA haven't been dumb enough to bring them in, make them win, lose and regain the belts and split them up already.

BREAKING NEWS: NEW MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR SUNDAY'S SLAMMIVERSARY:

Ladder Match For The X Division Championship: Manik vs. Tigre Uno vs. Crazzy Steve vs. Sanada vs. Eddie Edwards vs. Davey Richards

Guess its changed! Manik hasn't been on TV for months.

• Paid Members

My money's on Crazzy Steve. With a name like that, he must be REALLY crazzy, he spells it with 2 Zs!!!1 So a ladder match will be right up his alley.

Hang on ; Slammiversary and it's a ladder match rather than Ultimate X?

My money's on Crazzy Steve. With a name like that, he must be REALLY crazzy, he spells it with 2 Zs!!!1 So a ladder match will be right up his alley.

Well he's part of the Menagerie so the name does sort of suit him.

The Slammiversary card looks ok actually.

• Paid Members

I see Dave Lagana tried to raid ROH's this week to sabatage their PPV next weekend. He tried to snatch Fish and O'Riley away from them. What a small time thing for them to try. But they have so little pull (they have no money, ROH outdraws them at the box office and they have the TNA sigma WWE hates) that nobody wants to go anywhere near them. I hate TNA so much. Its like everyone who was likable in TNA a few years ago (Jarrett, Don West, Dutch, Steiner, BG James) have all been sacked and all that are left are cunts like Lagana, Big, Dixie, Russo, Mr Anderson, Davey Richards and a load of other shit heads that shouldn't be working anywhere.

What's the story on Fish and O'Reilly? Did Lagana just offer them a deal? Doesn't Lagana have a really awful reputation as a writer throughout the business? Obviously his TNA run has been abysmal, but wasn't he considered a knobhead in WWE as well?

I've really been impressed with O'Reilly recently, hopefully he's on the rader of Hunter.