They have to have a match, it'll be beautiful. I can't think of a better opponent for Hogan at this point - Bully will stall and Hogan will emote, Bully will throw some punches and Hogan will bleed, Hogan will hulk up and Bully will beg off. It'll be ace. Bully is the perfect heel for old man Hogan.

I hope it happens. I hope he wins the X title as well, and brings in Brutus to win the tag titles. 2 hours of Terry's Nonstop Action every week would be great viewing.

If these young guys can't step up, they should step off.

Fuck it then stick the TV Belt on Horace.

I'm in.

Speaking of Dixie, apparently, in one of her interviews today she announced that they'll be taping an episode of Impact at the Glasgow show next year.

I gave up on her interviews long ago, she is a very boring subject. She is there to hit home her points only, and provides zero entertainment along the way.

• Paid Members

Cliff Compton did an interview on the Ministry of Mayhem site. He said TNA brought him in and told him a year ago that they were putting a stable together, and that they wanted a few names like Compton, Gallows and Chris Masters and they were going to be in this group which invaded TNA. Obviously that became the Aces and Eights. Compton said they called him and said it was cheaper to use locals instead of anybody they had to pay over the odds for, so they weren't going to use him. It doesn't paint the best picture when you cant afford to use Cliff Compton to be fair. TNA's budget must be shocking.

On Flair's latest shoot he talks about TNA's budget, apparently the Wrestler's don't get an "allowance" when overseas, and they are also made to share a hotel room, 2 or 3 Wrestlers to a room.

Flair was going off his trolley about it, saying how they are basically degrading thier talent.

On Flair's latest shoot he talks about TNA's budget, apparently the Wrestler's don't get an "allowance" when overseas, and they are also made to share a hotel room, 2 or 3 Wrestlers to a room.

Flair was going off his trolley about it, saying how they are basically degrading thier talent.

Flair also sounded a bit shakey when talking about when TNA refused to give him a draw overseas.

In fairness to TNA, they were completely right.

I'll ask here as I'm likely to get a better response than the questions thread, but what have been the best matches and/or ppvs in the last 12 months of tna? I usually watch it every now and then, but for some reason I stopped just as aces and eights were coming in.

Also, tna don't seem to do any recent, decent "best of" dvds. They have best of 2009 and then nothing since. Are there any other recent best of's? Seems strange to just do one like that.

And finally, are the individual wrestler dvds just compilations of matches? Or documentaries too? Are they any good?

I'll ask here as I'm likely to get a better response than the questions thread, but what have been the best matches and/or ppvs in the last 12 months of tna? I usually watch it every now and then, but for some reason I stopped just as aces and eights were coming in.

Also, tna don't seem to do any recent, decent "best of" dvds. They have best of 2009 and then nothing since. Are there any other recent best of's? Seems strange to just do one like that.

And finally, are the individual wrestler dvds just compilations of matches? Or documentaries too? Are they any good?

Just a few matches worth checking out.............

Angle + Styles vs Kaz + Daniels - Slammiversary '12

Roode vs Aries - Destination X '12

Storm vs Roode - Bound For Glory '12

Hardy vs Aries - Turning Point '12

On a side note, the video package for Sabin's return on last weeks Impact was good, hope they don't screw this up as he is a decent talent.

Aries v Joe at Slammiversary.

Styles v Daniels at Destination X, I think, was probably their best match yet (the last one they had I think was the best).

Bully Ray v Aries at Sacrifice? That was great. In fact, any Bully match of 2012 is worth watching, he was consistently brilliant.

Angle/Styles vs Daniels/Kazarian at Slammiversary was a tag classic, as good as anything else last year in either fed.

Styles v Angle at Sacrifice was also bloody good.

It was a good year for quality matches in TNA.

Based on tweets I've seen this morning, they seem to be hinting that they're going to announce a tv taping for the new Glasgow Hydro arena for January 2014.

Dixie flew up go Glasgow this morning to do media & they're promising 'huge news'.

Austin Aries vs. Alex Shelley from Against All Odds '12 was amazing. Probably my favourite TNA match of the last year.

Bully vs. Joseph Park from Slammiversary was really good too and I echo the Roode vs. Storm BFG recommendation.

Another mention would be the Jeff Hardy vs. Bully Ray - Full Metal Mayhem match from Impact a couple of weeks ago. I REALLY enjoyed it.