The Aces & 8s theme tune sounds much better with lyrics. That slow, trundling instrumental seemed completely at odds with the image of a rock hard biker gang causing chaos wherever they go.

I normally agree with pretty much all your opinions on stuff, but not this time I am afraid.

I agree that they needed some lyrics to it, but I've bloody well had enough of Dixie's other half and his boring voice. Aces & Eights now have the same vocals as Cowboy James Storm (and Beer Money, before that), Mickie James and probably a few I am forgetting. Fair enough he works there and is Dixie's husband, but surely if anyone in the company should have music sang by someone else, it's the evil invading biker gang.

This is not exactly TNA related but it kind of is so I'm putting it here. Remember that Mexico promotion that wanted to book Hogan for a match in Monterrey? Well, they couldn't get Hogan so they thought they'd do the next best thing and make their own version of Aces & Eights instead. Ha! I present to you, Los Legendarios:

34qvles.jpg

Edited by pgi86

This is not exactly TNA related but it kind of is so I'm putting it here. Remember that Mexico promotion that wanted to book Hogan for a match in Monterrey? Well, they couldn't get Hogan so they thought they'd do the next best thing and make their own version of Aces & Eights instead. Ha! I present to you, Los Legendarios:

34qvles.jpg

Before we know it there will be a UK tribute Aces and Eights, the frontman being The Gunvor.