Smackdown Spoilers 29/01/13

AshC

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caught some in glancing, but what the hell was Rey wearing? Most of the new upper body ones have been OK, but the one he wore on SD was even worse than the one he wore at the Royal Rumble. Its as if he forgot his gear, and got some jobbers ring attire for him to borrow. One the other hand, Sin Cara's gear looked great.

Glad to see Rhodes Scholars split up. I'm pretty sure they were thrown together with very little forethought so it seems apt that they split like that. I never really saw any hint of chemistry between the two, either in-ring or on the mic. Sandow can now get back on his singles push, I just hope he hasn't lost too much momentum.

I enjoyed Ziggler-Del Rio, but I have a bad feeling that this is the first of 158 matches we see between them this year. And yet again, Ziggler is buried. To paraphrase Mr Butternut Squash, WTF are they getting at?

I confess I wasn't watching when Swagger had his title run, I only caught the last few months of him being on the job squad before he disappeared. True enough, his promo was very bad. But I thought the match with Kofi was half decent. You'd think the least he could do after months off would be to either reinvent his character or improve his mic skills.

Khali in the chamber.......why? Will he even fit in the pod?

• Paid Members
Glad to see Rhodes Scholars split up. I'm pretty sure they were thrown together with very little forethought so it seems apt that they split like that. I never really saw any hint of chemistry between the two, either in-ring or on the mic. Sandow can now get back on his singles push, I just hope he hasn't lost too much momentum.

I actually quite liked the pairing, but I'm hoping the split means a return to the Sandow Apprentice Search storyline they were running before Cody came back earlier than expected.

I must admit to enjoying Swagger vs Kofi, a well worked little match..

It wasn't a burial as such for Ziggler, he showed a lot of offense, but the champ had to go over clean to make him look strong.

Del rio as has been said, looks great as a face.

• Paid Members

Watching Smackdown, I was thinking i really would prefer The Shield vs Sheamus, Orton and Ryback at WrestleMania. The problem with that is I can't figure out who ADR would then face for the title. The other possible options for winning the Chamber aren't appealing. Especially as Ziggler cashing in the briefcase on ADR seems logical.

Watching Smackdown, I was thinking i really would prefer The Shield vs Sheamus, Orton and Ryback at WrestleMania. The problem with that is I can't figure out who ADR would then face for the title. The other possible options for winning the Chamber aren't appealing. Especially as Ziggler cashing in the briefcase on ADR seems logical.

I was thinking that Ziggler cashes in on Del Rio at EC, then we get a triple threat at Mania with Del Rio, Ziggler & Big Show.

No very appealing, but there you go.

Also think they will do a multi man sheild match at EC involving Cena rather than at Mania.

Archived