Best Wrestling Art of 2012

Ronnie

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
To me, the DVD cover has a tone befitting the latter- although my opinion might change if I knew what Sgt. Pepper was. :/

Jesus fucking Christ.

• Paid Members
... Okay, what part of that gets you? I've already said I feel the design was a bit kid cartoony. HG said it was ripping off Sgt. Pepper, I thought I may have had more appreciation for its design if I understood that reference.

That bit.

• Awards Moderator
Well, actually... kinda, yeah. :laugh::blush:

You're honest at least!

I thought I may have had more appreciation for its design if I understood that reference.

Okay, so now you've Googled Sgt. Pepper... and presumably now understand the reference... do you appreciate the design a bit more? My expression remains hopeful.

Well, yeah, somewhat, at least now the design was based around a given theme, and not just a strange mash up of colours like I originally took it for.

But not everyone has the same pop culture exposure. My parents were too young for the Beatles (Dad born in 1969, Mum in '72), my nan was probably the right age but we've never much talked about music together. Never see much of the Beatles on TV or hear them on radio, I don't know many people who are avid fans... I did meet one guy who liked the Beatles a fair amount and got me to listen to a couple of songs, didn't really like the music that much to be honest.

Anyway, I think I'm going to stop there before you all have heart attacks.

Edited by Shane O' Mac Version 2