January Hate Thread

neil

How is saying im not spastic or disabled a offence to anyone speak to the cunt that posted the picture of Jimmy and Timmy. Also I got called racist for saying black bastard isnt a racist word.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah, this:

what he was foreign and said his name was John the cunt pissed me off and also I can be racist as I like as im black its allowed

really pissed me off. Racism is racism, end of. That "black people can't be racist" shit and playing the race card is out of order, and does not help the movement for racial equality, because it trivialises real racism and distracts focus from real issues which need dealing with.

Plus, just because you've been discriminated against gives you no right to do it to other people. In fact, as someone who has been on the end of racist treatment, you should fucking well know better than to try and pull that shit.

That's because it is racist... Spastic is offensive term. You're digging yourself a massive grave. Please continue.

Edit-

Carbomb got in before me, but to reiterate what he has said, simply being an ethnic minority does not make you an authority on racism.

Yeah, this:

what he was foreign and said his name was John the cunt pissed me off and also I can be racist as I like as im black its allowed

really pissed me off. Racism is racism, end of. That "black people can't be racist" shit and playing the race card is out of order, and does not help the movement for racial equality, because it trivialises real racism and distracts focus from real issues which need dealing with.

Plus, just because you've been discriminated against gives you no right to do it to other people. In fact, as someone who has been on the end of racist treatment, you should fucking well know better than to try and pull that shit.

but who was I racist to noone tell me one person I have discriminated its just words also like a said Deathray how is spastic a racist word when there is a charity called the spastic society and its in the fucking dictionary also the cunt posting the picture was equating that I was one so how come no one is offended with him..... Ah thats right its a cartoon that is know to be offensive

oops wrong account im really fucked now

• Paid Members
How is saying im not spastic or disabled a offence to anyone speak to the cunt that posted the picture of Jimmy and Timmy. Also I got called racist for saying black bastard isnt a racist word.

I think you're being called racist because of this:

Just sayin'.

• Paid Members
Yeah, this:

but who was I racist to noone tell me one person I have discriminated its just words also like a said Deathray how is spastic a racist word when there is a charity called the spastic society and its in the fucking dictionary also the cunt posting the picture was equating that I was one so how come no one is offended with him..... Ah thats right its a cartoon that is know to be offensive

Read what I just quoted. YOU said it: "I can be racist as I like as im black its allowed". Whatever anyone's saying to you now, and whatever you're saying back, this is outright wrong, and you should know better.

tbf ive only used the Main Event one like a year ago when I could get in to my account and the remind password didnt work

Is the Main Event Jobber white or black?

half cast nither black or white

And then a further 88 times?

That's only for On-Topic. God knows how many times he's posted in here.

never as i didnt come in here until a couple of months ago (off topic)

Archived