UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season One

TUFCfan

Atalanta 5 - 3 Hannover

A fantastic game that had everything. Atalanta were maybe slightly too comfortable in the first half and by half time had built up a 3-1 lead. A fourth soon after the restart and they could be forgiven for thinking the game was won and unfortunately it seems that's just what they thought. Hannover had other ideas. What then proceded was them scoring 2 goals in a few minutes and suddenly it was game on. Hannover were relentless in their pursuit of an equaliser and peppered Atalanta's goal with countless shots in their search. With minutes to go Atalanta were able to stem the tide and break Hannover hearts as they killed the game with their fifth goal. Fantastic close battle again. Nice one Pete!

Was a awesome game the kind i didnt mind losing because i enjoyed the battle.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Hannover 2 (Stindl, Boka OG,) - 1 Stuttgart (Hajnal)

This is the angriest I've ever been. I should not have lost this one.

Is Cagliari actually around or not? I need to play him but haven't heard anything from him.

Catania are about now if any of my opponents are?

EDIT: Of the four teams I've got to play, one (Montpellier) haven't responded to 3 messages now requesting that we complete our game. Another (Braga) hasn't signed onto psn for 16 days. A third (Genoa) hasn't logged on in 21 days. I hate to sound like a prick, and I appreciate that people have better things to do than play fifa, but I just feel like some are putting more effort into completing games than others!

Hannover 1-5 Lokomotiv Moscow

MOS: Pavyluchenko (12,70), Glushakov (35,74), Samedov (45)

HAN: Schlaudraff

Game was closer then score might suggest, Hannover had more shots then Moscow (12-9) but every shot I had seemed to be flying in, Loving the Moscow front line so far

4 wins out of 4 and 1 more win or a couple of draws should seal my playoff spot.

Hoffenheim 0 - 1 Lokomotiv

Hoffenheim need a miracle run now to qualify for the playoffs, whereas Lokomotiv have probably secured a place already. Lokomotiv scored early when Glushakov scored from his own rebound. Hoffenheim had several chances early on though and should have scored when Derdiyok hit a rebound against the crossbar when it was easier to score. After that Hoffenheim struggled at times and Lokomotiv had the better chances and the better team overall won.

Lokomotiv scorer: Glushakov (8')

Lokomotive Moscow 1-0 Hoffenheim

Game that was somewhat spoiled by my PS3 throwing a right wobbler around the 50 minute mark with me leading 1-0 and the whole thing just shuting down on me.

We played the second half again with no further scoring, in all that I can't remember who scored I think Glushakov but no sure, really scrapy goal that came after Hoofenheim had missed there 1 on 1 chance, I went down the other end and the keeper made the initial save but the reboud looped up and was headed into the empty net.

Close game overall

Catania 4 Bologna 1

Harsh scoreline but played well enough to be 4-1 up at HT and not crap enough 2nd half for Tezz to get back in it. Must say though, these fifa13 servers are shite. Took us 3 times to even get the game going properly. Anyways, nice to get my first win of the season under my belt.

Archived