Hannover v VFB Stuttgart

Hoffenheim v Hannover

VFB Stuttgart v Cagliari

Group B

Genoa v Braga

Braga v Bologna

Catania v Montpellier

Notes:

The Group A and Group B tables have been updated and are on the first post.

Group A

Atalanta are now top, pushing Lokomotiv down to second, though perhaps only temporarily. Lokomotiv have games in hand and both teams face each other this week, with Lokomotiv perhaps having the mental upper-hand having won the first meeting between the sides 2-1.

Group B

Monchengladbach open up a six point lead at the top, with Bologna climbing up to second and Genoa dropping to third. Genoa and Braga face each other this week in a potential battle for the final playoff spot. They've got their week two game still to play as well, so it could be key two games for both sides.

wp2012 you about today?

Anyone heard from this guy?? I've sent him messages here and added him as a friend and messaged him on PSN. He's still to accept teh request let alone get back to me.

Interestingly Van Halen sent me a friend request the other day so I'm wondering if this is just another one of his pseudonyms.

Anyway, Atalanta are about tonight if any of my opponents are?

wp2012 you about today?

Anyone heard from this guy?? I've sent him messages here and added him as a friend and messaged him on PSN. He's still to accept teh request let alone get back to me.

Interestingly Van Halen sent me a friend request the other day so I'm wondering if this is just another one of his pseudonyms.

Anyway, Atalanta are about tonight if any of my opponents are?

It is van halen as he sent me game request saying he was calgari when i played them

Atalanta 5 - 3 Hannover

A fantastic game that had everything. Atalanta were maybe slightly too comfortable in the first half and by half time had built up a 3-1 lead. A fourth soon after the restart and they could be forgiven for thinking the game was won and unfortunately it seems that's just what they thought. Hannover had other ideas. What then proceded was them scoring 2 goals in a few minutes and suddenly it was game on. Hannover were relentless in their pursuit of an equaliser and peppered Atalanta's goal with countless shots in their search. With minutes to go Atalanta were able to stem the tide and break Hannover hearts as they killed the game with their fifth goal. Fantastic close battle again. Nice one Pete!

Archived