UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season One

TUFCfan

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Totally outplayed. I tried keeping it tight at the back but that first goal was a scorcher. Long ball tactic failed, so when I started keeping the ball and actually played it along the ground I threatened a bit more. But I was never going to score, and that second which the keeper should've got more onto completely killed it. Well played blackcountry.

Totally outplayed. I tried keeping it tight at the back but that first goal was a scorcher. Long ball tactic failed, so when I started keeping the ball and actually played it along the ground I threatened a bit more. But I was never going to score, and that second which the keeper should've got more onto completely killed it. Well played blackcountry.

cheers mate,

till i got the second i was thinking i'm going to let this slip.

• Paid Members

Braga 0-6 Genoa.

...Oh dear! I actually played some of my best football at 2-0 down. Several chances were created and totally spurned, before the third ruined my chances for good. The 3 after that were added insult. Mountain to climb now!

TezzRexx, you free?

Braga 0-6 Genoa.

...Oh dear! I actually played some of my best football at 2-0 down. Several chances were created and totally spurned, before the third ruined my chances for good. The 3 after that were added insult. Mountain to climb now!

TezzRexx, you free?

you still about?

Week Five:

Group A

Hoffenheim v Atalanta

Lokomotiv v Cagliari

VFB Stuttgart v Hannover

Cagliari v Atalanta

Hoffenheim v VFB Stuttgart

Lokomotiv v Hannover

Group B

Bologna v Braga

Genoa v Borussia M'gladbach

Montpellier v Catania

Braga v Montpellier

Catania v Borussia M'gladbach

Genoa v Bologna

Week Four remainders:

Group A

Cagliari v Hoffenheim

Lokomotiv v VFB Stuttgart

Atalanta v Lokomotiv

Cagliari v VFB Stuttgart

Hannover v Hoffenheim

Group B

Bologna v Montpellier

Braga v Genoa

Week Three (last week for these)

Group A

Atalanta v Cagliari

VFB Stuttgart v Hoffenheim

Hannover v Cagliari

Group B

Bologna v Genoa

Montpellier v Braga

Catania v Braga

Montpellier v Genoa

Week Two remainders (extension - last week for this):

Group B

Braga v Bologna

Notes:

The Group A and Group B tables have been updated and are on the first post.

To make sure the playoffs start relatively soon, as this is the final week of fixtures I'll set the final deadline for all fixtures to be played as Sunday 25th November (two weeks). If all games are played they may start earlier.

Group A

Lokomotiv continue their unbeaten ways at the top of Group A. They're not guaranteed the top spot and bye into the semis though as a couple of late slip ups could see stunstone's Atalanta claim top spot. A quarter final place looks pretty much sewn up though. Atalanta are also looking good for a place in the playoffs with Hannover in third but may face a tighter battle to hold on to that spot. Hoffenheim move to the bottom.

Hannover's chances of securing the final playoff spot may hinge upon ending Lokomotiv's 100% record, they also face rivals Stuttgart. Lokomotiv and Atalanta both face the seemingly absent Cagliari, with Anarki or his former alter ego not seen about for a bit. I'll keep them in for a bit though as he might turn up in the final two weeks.

Group B

Monchengladbach look to have at least secured a playoff spot, though still not guaranteed, but may be caught by Genoa in the battle for top spot if they win their games in hand or the current leaders slip up. Catania are just holding on to the final playoff place, but Bologna in particular will be hoping their games in hand will propel them above the Italian side.

The top two face off this week in a game that could help decide who gets the bye into the semis, with a loss for Genoa also potentially putting their playoff spot in danger. Their fellow playoff rivals Catania have to play Gladbach as well though. Bologna face the recovering Braga and also face rivals Genoa as well. I've kept the Braga/Bologna game from week two still active due to El Nicko's PS3 troubles.

Any chance of that extension on my week 2 game vs Montpellier that I asked for on page 10 seeing as Braga and bologna have one? Will be near my ps3 all tonight so hoping to get all of my backlog of games cleared and up to date.

You've been given a win anyway due to the three-week rule. If you want to play it, it's fine though. It's up to you.

Archived