UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season One

TUFCfan

Here's an updated look at the playoffs then:

UKFFFIFA13LeagueTableS1playoffs-1.png

Current Fixtures below. I'll say that the remaining quarter final has a deadline of the end of this Sunday, if it's not played by then it'll be decided upon.

Quarter Final

Hannover v Borussia M'gladbach

Borussia M'gladbach v Hannover

Semi Finals

Gladbach/Hannover v Lokomotiv

Lokomotiv v Gladbach/Hannover

Bologna v Genoa

Genoa v Bologna

rohpete is have problems getting online so don't know when we'll get our fixtures done but hopefully soon

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, it's fine to play your semi now.

rohpete is have problems getting online so don't know when we'll get our fixtures done but hopefully soon

Is it still to do with his online pass?

Yes this is my 3rd ps3 in 2 months so might have something to do with that. Im going to set up a new ps3 id later on and try and get a new one that way

Yeah, it's fine to play your semi now.

Is it still to do with his online pass?

Yes this is my 3rd ps3 in 2 months so might have something to do with that. Im going to set up a new ps3 id later on and try and get a new one that way

any luck yet

Gladbach 4-2 Lokomotiv first leg

Deserved win, but kicking myself that I came back to 2-2 then had a 1 on 1 to take the lead and let in 2 goals in the 89th and 90th minute

Now my PS3 has done the same thing it did last month and crashed mid game with a weird scratching sound

we'll try again to play the 2nd leg

Gladbach 4-2 Lokomotiv first leg

Deserved win, but kicking myself that I came back to 2-2 then had a 1 on 1 to take the lead and let in 2 goals in the 89th and 90th minute

Now my PS3 has done the same thing it did last month and crashed mid game with a weird scratching sound

we'll try again to play the 2nd leg

2nd leg played Lokomotiv 0-0 Gladbach

2 great games of football,

Well done mate, 2 good games that were close aside from the 1st half of the 1st game were I got battered and deserved the 2-0 deficit I had at the half

I lost it in the final minutes of the 1st game, 2 silly goals to give away from shoody defending just after I should of completed the comeback as well, had more of the 2nd half but just couldn't break down the defence and way too many passes went astray in the final 3rd

I should really of played a tune up beforehand as this was the 1st game of Fifa I have played since the final one of this league last month and it showed at tmes

never mind, fun season if frustrating with the inability to get games played at the majority of times and people signing up and not even accepting the fried request.

Hope to be back for more next time

Archived