UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season One

TUFCfan

Any chance of that extension on my week 2 game vs Montpellier that I asked for on page 10 seeing as Braga and bologna have one? Will be near my ps3 all tonight so hoping to get all of my backlog of games cleared and up to date.

You've been given a win anyway due to the three-week rule. If you want to play it, it's fine though. It's up to you.

Nah it's cool I'll take the win! Also just played...

Catania 2 Borussia M'gladbach 2

Thought I played pretty well despite being behind on the shot count. Was 2-1 up but would of bet my house on them equalising with the last kick (which they did). Disappointing to see Borussia M'gladbach playing for time as early as the 40th minute.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any chance of that extension on my week 2 game vs Montpellier that I asked for on page 10 seeing as Braga and bologna have one? Will be near my ps3 all tonight so hoping to get all of my backlog of games cleared and up to date.

You've been given a win anyway due to the three-week rule. If you want to play it, it's fine though. It's up to you.

Nah it's cool I'll take the win! Also just played...

Catania 2 Borussia M'gladbach 2

Thought I played pretty well despite being behind on the shot count. Was 2-1 up but would of bet my house on them equalising with the last kick (which they did). Disappointing to see Borussia M'gladbach playing for time as early as the 40th minute.

also i should have equalised well before i did,

whats wrong with trying to see the half out, after all i had most of the play and with my luck i'ed let it slip

Nothing wrong with it just thought it was something that you only saw when playing seasons.

now if i did it from the start of the second half i could see why u'ed say that

also i could say the same with u trying to hack my striker when i got clean past your last defender :yinyang:

Archived