UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season One

TUFCfan

Atalanta 2 - 2 HoffenheimDraw probably fair result overall. Slow start but picked up towards end of first half. Hoffenheim scored first with Atalanta equalising minutes later, just before the break. Atalanta started the second half brightly and scored after a bit of a scramble in the box after several shots were blocked. Hoffenheim equalised later in the half when Eren Derdiyok hit a shot into the bottom corner from 20 yards.Atalanta scorers: Bonaventura (44'), Cigarini (50')Hoffenheim scorers: Roberto Firmino (40'), Derdiyok (79')

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week Three

Group A

Atalanta v Cagliari

Hannover v Lokomotiv Moscow

VFB Stuttgart v Hoffenheim

Hannover v Cagliari

Hoffenheim v Lokomotiv Moscow

VFB Stuttgart v Atalanta

Group B

Bologna v Genoa

Borussia M'Gladbach v Catania

Montpellier v Braga

Borussia M'Gladbach v Bologna

Catania v Braga

Montpellier v Genoa

Week Two remainders:

Group A

Cagliari v Lokomotiv Moscow

Hannover v VFB Stuttgart

Hoffenheim v Hannover

VFB Stuttgart v Cagliari

Group B

Bologna v Catania

Genoa v Braga

Braga v Bologna

Catania v Montpellier

Notes:

The Group A and Group B tables have been updated and are on the first post.

Group A

Three wins out of three leave Lokomotiv Moscow at the top of Group A, and MVP RULZ's side are the only unbeaten side in the group as well. Atalanta are second after a decent start, whilst Cagliari and Hannover are contesting the last playoff spot early on, with both only separated by the alphabet. Stuttgart the only team thus far yet to win a point in the group.

Hannover and Cagliari face each other again. Last time Hannover won 3-1, but considering their current close status in the league a draw could be likely this time. The bottom two in the group face each other, with both hoping for their first win. Atalanta will be hoping to equal the biggest win in the group so far, their 4-0 the last time they played Stuttgart.

Group B

Gladbach top the table having gained ten points from a possible twelve. Genoa sit second after a fairly good start. Braga, still unbeaten, sit in the final playoff spot ahead of TezzRexx's Bologna. Catania and Montpellier have yet to gain a point, though Catania have had two narrow loses against them.

TezzRexx won a league the last time we did any season with two different divisions, this time he's just outside the playoffs early on but faces the early top two in a tough week. Braga will be hoping to extend their early grip on a playoff place when they face the current bottom two. Montpellier will be hoping to avoid a re-run of their previous game against Genoa, in which they lost the game 8-2.

• Paid Members

Atalanta 3 - 2 StuttgartMailungo x2, Denis (ATA)Hanik, Ibisevic (STU)I can't get any fucking luck with rebounds in this game. Two out of the three goals he scored were because of rebounds from the keeper falling luckily. Fuck sake.

Atalanta 3 - 2 Stuttgart Harnik, IbesevicMarilungo 2DenisA much tougher game this than the first meeting. Surprised this game didn't finish 10-9 or something! Loads of near misses the majority of which fell for the Italians but Stuttgart will feel slightly aggrieved to not get at least a point from the game. Atalanta could and should have cemented their place in the playoffs with this win.

Bologna 0 Catania 0

Even match but how it stayed 0-0 at the end is beyond me!

Borussia M'Gladbach 1 Catania 0

A draw would of been a fair result in my eyes but my players seem to be unable to score any goals despite decent build up play.

Still got Braga (who I haven't seen online for a long while) and Montpellier (who hasn't responded to any of my psn messages) left to play...

Archived