UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season One

TUFCfan

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah you played better than the score suggests. The Atalanta defence looks good. That was the first time I had played with the team and they remind me a bit of my old Wolfsburg charges but with a bit more pace on the wings. The penalty was a tad harsh as you say but that's football! ;)

I'm very happy to get off to a winning start as I'm not renowned for my strong starts.

Pete you about?

I fucking love Atalanta!!!

Atalanta 3 - 0 Hannover

Lucchini

Denis

Moralez

Again it came down to chances taken and although dominating possession in the first half and going in 2 up it could've been different. Pete came close on a couple of occassions and actually hit the inisde of the post and the ball span off across the line and out. In the second half Hannover gave it their all and missed more chances including once again striking the inside of the post before a lovely chipped goal from Moralez put the game to bed. A second win on the bounce means I'm off to my strongest start! Just hope we can keep it going!

Hoffenheim 1 - 2 Cagliari

An open game settled by a late goal as Cagliari game from behind to beat Hoffenheim. Several chances for both in first half but no score at the break. Hoffenheim took the lead in the 57th minute through a cool finish by Roberto Firmino. Cossu equalised for Cagliari in the 71st minute with a volley from just inside the box. Joselu missed a one-on-one for Hoffenheim and the Germans were made to pay shortly afterwards. Tim Wiese was adjudged to have failed to prevent the ball from crossing the byline, and from the resulting corner Davide Astori powered in a header to give Cagliari a late victory.

Hoffenheim scorer: Roberto Firmino (57')

Cagliari scorers: Cossu (71'), Astori (87')

• Paid Members
Bor. M'gladbach 0-0 Braga

even match the draw was about the right result.

Yep. M'Gladbach were a team I'd hoped I'd avoid when the draw came up so I'm pleased to have started off with a decent point. I think both of us were relatively tight at the back and it made it difficult to break the other down, apart from two or three decent efforts from outside the box where our keepers had everything covered. I'm liking Braga though, there players are certainly quick enough on the turn for me if nothing else, but I get the feeling I need to sort something out up front if I'm going to stand a good chance of progressing to the knockout stage.

Archived