UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season One

TUFCfan

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Braga 1 Catania 0

This game really does know how to bring my angry side out. Thought I was the better team after the first 20 but didn't manage to score due to shots flying hopelessly wide or not being taken at all due to an infuriating delay in pressing the buttons and the players actually undertaking the actions. This game has already cost me one controller this week and can see it taking another one at this rate!

• Paid Members
Braga 1 Catania 0

This game really does know how to bring my angry side out. Thought I was the better team after the first 20 but didn't manage to score due to shots flying hopelessly wide or not being taken at all due to an infuriating delay in pressing the buttons and the players actually undertaking the actions. This game has already cost me one controller this week and can see it taking another one at this rate!

Sorry to hear about your controller issues, let me know if you want to replay the game when you get a new one and I'll happily do so.

Bang on assessment really, I was good for the first twenty and got the goal (Alex, I think?) but after that I just couldn't do a bloody thing with the ball except put as many people as possible behind it and hope to god nothing crept past me. Thankfully Braga's goalkeeper is rather good, and amazingly I held on for the win. That's 4 points from the opening two games and back to back clean sheets as well, which I'm sure is some sort of El Nicko UKFF record as anyone who has played me and seen my defence tactics will attest! Good game all the same. Both of my opponents this week could rip me to shreds most of the time so I'm dreading the reverse fixtures.

Braga 1 Catania 0

Sorry to hear about your controller issues, let me know if you want to replay the game when you get a new one and I'll happily do so.

Bang on assessment really, I was good for the first twenty and got the goal (Alex, I think?) but after that I just couldn't do a bloody thing with the ball except put as many people as possible behind it and hope to god nothing crept past me. Thankfully Braga's goalkeeper is rather good, and amazingly I held on for the win. That's 4 points from the opening two games and back to back clean sheets as well, which I'm sure is some sort of El Nicko UKFF record as anyone who has played me and seen my defence tactics will attest! Good game all the same. Both of my opponents this week could rip me to shreds most of the time so I'm dreading the reverse fixtures.

Thanks for the offer mate but I didn't really make myself clear, the controller I broke was totally my fault, I launched it at the floor during an online game and it literally snapped in half and got thrown away! The delay in pressing a button and a player actually shooting is a problem I've always found with football games, especially when playing them online. I've always thought that they should put a snap shot into fifa. One that's less accurate but is instant and doesn't require powering up a shot by which time someone has managed to get a block in. But I digress... if Genoa are online at all tonight then let me know on here and I'll pop on.

As most first week games have been played, I've decided to release week two fixtures early. The first proper update and table will still be on Sunday.

Week Two Fixtures

Group A

Atalanta v Hoffenheim

Cagliari v Lokomotiv Moscow

Hannover v VFB Stuttgart

Hoffenheim v Hannover

Lokomotiv Moscow v Atalanta

VFB Stuttgart v Cagliari

Group B

Bologna v Catania

Genoa v Braga

Montpellier v Borussia M'gladbach