Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did i imagine it or was there a "Former TV presenter in his eighties" arrested recently with his name withheld for legal reasons? Not too many fitting that description, Anyone heard who it is? The only people i can think of that fit the bill are Rolf Harris, John Noakes, Brian Cant & Tony Hart if they are still alive? Apparently he has been put on medication to deal with the stress of the allegations & is also put on suicide watch.

Yeah, there are only about 4 TV presenters in their eighties. Television was a real life Logan's Run, where people were bumped off at pensionable age. Only a few have escaped this rule of death and are working with an underground network to try and secure the safety of Rustie Lee as we speak.

Yeah, there are only about 4 TV presenters in their eighties. Television was a real life Logan's Run, where people were bumped off at pensionable age. Only a few have escaped this rule of death and are working with an underground network to try and secure the safety of Rustie Lee as we speak.

I meant "Children's TV presenter" Which not too many fit the bill as back in that era they only had three channels on the go & there were probably only 2 or 3 hours of kids TV per day? Thanks for your input nonetheless :thumbsup:

On a related note, Rustie Lee is apparently active in UKIP. How disappointing.

Yeah, she was on their West Midlands list of candidates for the European elections. You wouldn't catch Floella Benjamin doing that. Making the comparison because they're both black, obviously.

I thought Rolf was asked about stuff but not under arrest? I reckon he turned G on Davidson.

Did i imagine it or was there a "Former TV presenter in his eighties" arrested recently with his name withheld for legal reasons? Not too many fitting that description, Anyone heard who it is? The only people i can think of that fit the bill are Rolf Harris, John Noakes, Brian Cant & Tony Hart if they are still alive? Apparently he has been put on medication to deal with the stress of the allegations & is also put on suicide watch.

The guy you're talking about was interviewed under caution (apparently about other people, rather than anything he'd been accused of himself) and released with the police having no further interest in talking to him. Not naming names but if you look around you'll find out who it was, though you've already narrowed it down a bit yourself. Its fucking horrible to hear how its affected him when it appears he wasn't even accused of anything in the first place. And the fact no legit media sources ever revealed his name leads me to believe that was indeed the case.

On a related note, Rustie Lee is apparently active in UKIP. How disappointing.

Yeah, she was on their West Midlands list of candidates for the European elections. You wouldn't catch Floella Benjamin doing that. Making the comparison because they're both black, obviously.

I thought Rolf was asked about stuff but not under arrest? I reckon he turned G on Davidson.

It's impossible to think of Rustie Lee without mentioning Floella, isn't it? I imagine because they were the only two black women on national telly when I was a kid.

Savile's offending footprint was vast, predatory and opportunistic, says Met police report on abuse allegations.

That report makes for some very grim reading. It would seem Savile wasn't so much a paedophile as an all round sexual predator. "The youngest of Savile's victims was an eight-year-old boy who he touched sexually, and his last victim was a 46-year-old woman who was assaulted in 2009."

Fucked up.

So.

It would seem that Saville was the most prolific child sex abuse in this country's history, and probably one of the longest-running too, seeing as he was offending as late as 2009. Also, considering he often targeted dying children, there must a ton of unreported offences.

One thing intrigues me though:

Gray said Savile was not part of a paedophile ring but detectives were investigating whether he was part of a loose network of paedophiles who knew each other and took advantage of their position to sexually abuse children.

Isn't that exactly what a paedophile ring is though? If Saville's inviting Gary Glitter onto TOTP so they can fondle underage girls together, or being invited by [NAME REDACTED] to a care home to assault children, that's a high level paedophile ring to me. You get one politician or senior policeman in there and you've got yourself a full-blown conspiracy to commit underage rape.

Archived