WILL MURPHY BE ON AT HANLEY

PATTIJ

Doesn't PATTIJ do quite a bit of needless moaning on this part of the forum?

The name rings a bell, wasn't it PattiJ and Owlet who had issues with the last Southside show over the crowd? I would go and check, but frankly I cant be arsed.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't PATTIJ do quite a bit of needless moaning on this part of the forum?

with a stupid name for a forum name it says it all what your mind is full of. Cum doctor. Yes i have moaned for good reason. But i have done it on behalf of people who have been to yellow to do it themselves

Skull will definately be on at hanley. So iam happy. . You can think what you want of me. At least i dont sit at shows moaning about them. I go and tell the promoters what i think. The thing is you younger ones have been brought up on this wwe rubbish. Go on the men and movies channel watch the likes of rocco, murphy, jones, mcmanus, finlay, the list is endless. This is why wrestling is still going on as strong as it is today.

But if it was left to todays stars it will be lucky if its still going in the next ten years. At least when the older ones came off the top ropes there was reason to it. But when el ligaro does it there is no point. Wrestling should be done in the ring it is a combat sport and not a flying act. Flying acts are for the circus.

So all u little babies on this forum stop doing me down. I have a better knowledge about british wrestling than you ever will. The reason been we were brought up on proper wrestling with real men Not fairies

• Paid Members
Skull will definately be on at hanley. So iam happy. . You can think what you want of me. At least i dont sit at shows moaning about them. I go and tell the promoters what i think. The thing is you younger ones have been brought up on this wwe rubbish. Go on the men and movies channel watch the likes of rocco, murphy, jones, mcmanus, finlay, the list is endless. This is why wrestling is still going on as strong as it is today.

But if it was left to todays stars it will be lucky if its still going in the next ten years. At least when the older ones came off the top ropes there was reason to it. But when el ligaro does it there is no point. Wrestling should be done in the ring it is a combat sport and not a flying act. Flying acts are for the circus.

So all u little babies on this forum stop doing me down. I have a better knowledge about british wrestling than you ever will. The reason been we were brought up on proper wrestling with real men Not fairies

Too right, I'm with you.

Kids today don't know they are born, we had it better in the old days. Real wrestling by real men. Non of this yank rubbish or head dropping like them slanty eyed yellow fellows.

And we had Be-ro flour in brown hessian sacks, Spangles and Vim. Ohh nothing did the job like Vim. These kids today don't know they're born I tell you.

And Black Jack drawing ointment, I tell you nothing these so called doctors today can give you will do the job like that did.

And if we wanted to watch wrestling we had to be there, we couldn't just but a load of old footage like now or watch it any time on line and enjoy it.

But if it was left to todays stars it will be lucky if its still going in the next ten years. At least when the older ones came off the top ropes there was reason to it. But when el ligaro does it there is no point. Wrestling should be done in the ring it is a combat sport and not a flying act. Flying acts are for the circus

I can only assume you've never actually watched Ligero wrestle. Hilariously inaccurate. There are definitely wrestlers around that use the top rope unnecessarily, but Ligero is absolutely not one of them...

But if it was left to todays stars it will be lucky if its still going in the next ten years. At least when the older ones came off the top ropes there was reason to it. But when el ligaro does it there is no point. Wrestling should be done in the ring it is a combat sport and not a flying act. Flying acts are for the circus

I can only assume you've never actually watched Ligero wrestle. Hilariously inaccurate. There are definitely wrestlers around that use the top rope unnecessarily, but Ligero is absolutely not one of them...

I think he's either trolling or has a few screws loose.

Jesus Christ that is hilarious. Do us favour and go fall down some stairs or do something that will erase your unwanted ignorance.

You could have had a point here, there's a fair few guys in the UK you could have pointed the finger at where this criticism would have been reasonably just. But El Ligero is one of the best wrestlers in the whole country, and "gets it" more than most. He might do stuff off the top rope, but he's so far removed from the "spot monkey" tag that it's not even funny.

And in case it validates me a little, or whatever, I love watching old British wrestling, and catch it often on Sky and online on Youtube, so I'm more than familiar with our past.

Archived