WILL MURPHY BE ON AT HANLEY

PATTIJ

I have read on All star website that Skull murphy is going to be appearing on the bill at the Victoria hall in hanley. Is this going to happen which i hope so. Or will the bill be changed at last minute and they announce at last minute that Murphy as let them down. Please dont do this Brian as iam looking forward to seeing him wrestle.

:rolleyes: : :D:D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can agree with Pattij about the fact that Skull has been advertised on All Star bills at Hanley on a number of occasions before and it has only been announced at the last minute that he has let them down. So you can understand why some people will probably not believe it until Skull is actually in the ring.

I was a very good friend of skull murphy's and i know about the number of occasions that this as happened. There was one when he was on his was on his way to hanley and Dixon phonerd and told him that he didnt want him and he was only half a mile from the venue. He also did the same to him when he was appearing at Bristol. Then Trish had the cheek to stand in the ring and say Murphy let him down. There was another occasion when Murphy wasnt suppose to be wrestling and he was out with friends and Dixon made him turn up at hanley. When he got there he was half drunk and his performance was embarrasing and he couldnt get out the venue quick enough. His partner was having a go at members of the audience for taking photos of him. So now you can understand me asking the question. Also people of stopped me in the street have stopped and asked me if hes going to turn up. :devil:

She's throwing heat on the internet All Star's way so they feel pressured into booking him.

It's UKFF booking logic 101.

And this isn't event commenting on the fact she's had people stop her in the street asking if Skull Murphy is going to be at Hanley.

Also - Who the hell is Skull Murphy?

As i put in my previous post, i have asked Skull if he is doing Hanley, he said "As far as he knows he is", as mentioned by me in the previous post Skull said "As far as i am concerned i will be there on the night but anything could happen on the night". To which i replied "I will believe it when i see you go in the ring". He replied "I hope i do".

As you can see Britfan, i did ask Skull and that was his reply.

well then your question is answered isn't it?

You are right, robbo9292. I am not sure how PATTIJ can expect anyone else but Skull Murphy himself (or Brian Dixon the promoter) to give a more precise answer than that... If that is not a satisfactory answer, a psychic might know if something is going to happen on the night...

If Skull Murphy has said himself that he is going to be at Hanley "as far as he knows", the big question is why make this topic in the first place? :rolleyes: It is not very likely that any UKFF members know the answer better than Skull Murphy, is it?

Another question: How many people stop PATTIJ in the street to ask if Skull Murphy is going to turn up at Hanley? I am curious :p

Archived